The Official World Cup 2014 Thread - Brazil 2014

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Superjoint, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fucking dirty playing Colombians ruined Brazil's chances...

Germany probably still had it, but I don't think would've been 7-1 if Neymar and Silva were playing.. Hope Neymar's spine heals quick...

2. I'm watching this argentina/netherlands game and I'm bored to tears.  How do people watch this stuff?  No scoring, no offense, a bunch of kicking a ball around that leads to nothing.  Soccer is an ok sport and it can be fun to watch, but this is what can happen.  I hope argentina loses because they are boring as hell.

lol what the hell ..  7-1 ..

So my pick of Argentina is going to the finals against Germany .. That will be an amazing game ... I hope Messi comes up huge .. Him and the rest of the country need him to come up big

4. Sobbing my heart out. Aiaiai que paso Argentina!? As a Uruguayan I desperately wanted them to win....*sob* =(

5. GERMANY!!!!!!!

6. There are no words to describe how I feel about getting up this fucking early to watch Germany win. Fuck.  <_<

First it was England, though no surprise there. Then I got way too invested in Costa Rica. Witnessing Brazil fall was like having my heart stomped into the mud. And now this. Soul crushing.

Four more years, I can't wait. I really do love this tournament. 

7. Aye, kinda brings the world together

Sent from space using a banana

8. Eh another world cup another top performance from the team I picked to win it all (I picked Spain Last year) I picked Argentina this year 2nd place is not bad by any means but im truly saddened thst they didn't oust Germany .

Germany played very well this world cup combined with their elite passing and offensive minded drives they deserved to win I guess ..

Hopefully no Heil Hitler going around over there in Germany

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. three pages is all this topic got to? man, the world cup is arguable the best sporting event in the world!

that said, i was pulling for argentina in the final. and i'm still bitter about france's defeat at the hands of germany.

10. #50 gumisgood, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    probably africa's best world cup. ghana went toe to toe, and could have won against a germany side that was a class above the rest. algeria pushed germany, as well. it was actually disappointing that more teams didn't get through...

africa should win a wc soon, i hope. before i die, at least...

the distance between africa and euro/sa powerhouses is closing. about time, too. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.