How Do You Feel About People Who Are Ignorant Or Willfully Turn A Blind Eye To World Events And Politics? What Woke You Up?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Who gives a fuck about what is going on in this world. To many people trying to run around preaching. STFU and live your life. If shit lands on my door step I will deal with it, otherwise fuck the rest of the world and its problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How can anyone be interested in politics boggles my mind. It's the same recycled lies and bullshit they stuffed down your throats last year, are you really so stupid as to listen to it again and believe it? PUH-LEASE. Pull your head out of your ass. 

Current events/world events are a different story, I find. Legitimately reported events that have any kind of real value in the system of the planet are fine to stay in touch with, because things like Ebola and Isis are actually threats and are actually happening. 

However, like OP said, most people think "current events" are shit like Tom Cruise's love life or Jennifer Aniston's new feet tattoos or some other horseshit. 

This image sums up my thoughts on politics rather nicely.
    [​IMG]

3. Hey I'm wondering, did you type all that with your eyes closed?

I was probably really stoned when I did, so close enough.

5. I was born awake, which is why i'm a miserable mess.

I see all the bullshit that everyone else is ignorant of.

or they just roll with it and don't let it get them down? what bullshit do you speak of?

At a certain point it's like live your life and be happy. The world sucks ass sometimes but it's still pretty awesome

7. The ignorance in this country is scary. Every foundational aspect that made this country great is being turned on its head. July 4,1776 represents this country's freedom from a brutal dictator in England. It wasn't until almost 13 years later in April 1789 that the inauguration of George Washington took place. How can a country as wonderful as this be turned on its head in less than half the time it took us to create it? The sheeple have buried thier heads in the sand and what comes next won't be pretty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app