Well Weed Cost Me A Fwb

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Megacosm, Jun 9, 2014.

Seems like your problem just turned into a solution. No one girl is worth quitting weed for, but two girls is a different story. You can look back on this time of your life fondly. "The summer I quit smoking week and started having French orgies."

2. #22 littlemisspuffit, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    keep the hottie and have a 3some with a 3rd who is not a virgin. she'll slow you both down. thats also a weird way to lose your virginity but hey her life lol

3. She's a weird person for sure. I find it attractive for some odd reason. If that's how she wants to do it I'm more than fine with it. Chances are she's just fishing for attention. But I got my line out for that 3some now and I'm watching that bobber intently :)

4. hey man whatever floats your boat. good luck!

5. If she is a virgin, run for the hills and tell Robert to do the same

6. Everyone has the things they find which really puts them off (for me it's girls using certain words that just puts me off them :L) so let it slide mate, stop talking to her and if she comes running tell her you won't do it around her but will still do it. If she agrees you get best of both worlds

Sent from outer space.

7. #27 Megacosm, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    How did you see that? I went on the computer and I can't see it. Witchcraft? Nvm I can see it now :O

8. use black to mark it out lol. But im om mobile so I can zoom in on the pic

9. I beat it down with more dark blue. This app doesn't have black...dafuck? Yeah he was basically in love with her and paid like $300 for her over a week. I just wanted to fuck.

10. If you both went through with it, she'd want more than just sex. She'd want a relationship because she'd most likely catch feelings

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

11. Talked to her quite a bit since and she might actually not get attached. She was telling me about her problems and how she can't find a guy that won't get attached but I didn't bite.
    She's just mad because I told her being a virgin is a huge turnoff and that made her want me but I wasn't kidding when I said it.

12. Well, you have a better understanding than I do. Proceed with caution, man cause they tend to catch feelings.

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

13. I'm treading extremely lightly. She's actually texting me rn I just keep bringing up other girls to make it clear.

14. I like your dreads dreadhead.

15. :D thank youuuu

That's when you fuck her just once, and cum all over the sheets and rub her face in it yelling "bad dog".