Well Weed Cost Me A Fwb

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Megacosm, Jun 9, 2014.

1. #1 Megacosm, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    Hey guys I was talking to this girl that I've been friends with since high school and we always flirted and kissed a few times but nothing serious. Well we got on the subject of being FWB and she said this: photo.JPG

Ain't that some shit? I thought being physically and mentally attracted to someone was enough for FWB

2. She said what?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The app decides it doesn't like to show my pictures sometimes.

4. That sucks dude, on to the next one. :laughing:

5. she sounds like she'd be a horrible fuck anyway..

too uptight.

6. Better sooner than late you could've gotten attached and then later learn she judges people rather harshly

7. Haha I don't get attached but I didn't think she was so closed minded. I haven't even toked in 7 weeks which I didn't tell her bc the fact that it is a big deal to her irritates me.

8. Most definately don't associated with the foolish look for another donkey to ride

9. Yeah I'm working on it haha. I'm home from college and my car is still recovering from a rollover accident so I'm not too mobile atm. This girl always stops by so I figured, hey we should fuck while we're at it.

10. I like how you think

11. you should go for it. tell her you don't smoke anymore. I mean, it's been 7 weeks anyway. I don't think it should bother you that much that she doesn't like drugs. just tell her a little white lie, and boom, you're fucking her. wouldn't be the first time someone has lied to get laid. I dated a girl for six months and smoked daily and she didn't know. I told her the first day we met that I didn't smoke. what you do on your own time is your own business 

12. the whole thing with friends with benefits is that they have no say in your daily life style? you are just friends. that have the secks. tell her when she puts a ring on it, that you will take not smoking into consideration. but really you're not even dating. so send her a "pshhhh."

13. So fwb now means flirting/kissing sometimes?

Tryna keep up with all these new terms by young whippersnappers....

I hear loud means cool now too....

14. No we talked about being fwb but she said there was one reason she didn't want to. I asked why and that was the response I got.
    Just found out she's apparently still a virgin. That, I'm assuming, is her real reason and I can't say I blame her. ABORT MISSION

hates weed and a virgin?

she sounds like a real party..

let her be someone else's headache dude..

16. How you gonna ask a virgin to be your fwb lol

17. I didn't know she was a virgin! She had a boyfriend for over a year and went away to college and partied a lot after so I figured somewhere in between she got a dick or two. Guess not.

18. She's a liar.  Aint no fuckin virgin.

Also, if she's getting hung up on the weed, to hell with her.

It would be hilarious if you caught her fucking a messed-up druggie in the future.. then you could be like:  "And you rejected me for weed, pfft"  

19. Stupid, I'm sure it's ok that she blows numerous guys but you can't smoke.

Who cares about that girl, find a better one that'll smoke with yiu and let you put it in her butt

20. Everyone seems more pissed at her than me haha. I'm currently talking to a girl that hates this one and smokes weed so things are looking up. She's also hotter.
    I'm still good friends w/ the virgin and she keeps joking about having a 3some with her and her friend. I think she's questioning if she wants the dick now.