Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Outdoor Sativa Strain For Musicians? (Creativity/energy Focus)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Leonidas, Jun 6, 2014.

1. hey guys, i'm currently an aspiring musician .. i really enjoy strains that provide an "uppity", creative, energetic experience, and does not make me tired or foggy .. for this reason, i typically gravitate towards sativa's .. i was interested in learning more about which strains are the best sativa's for creativity/energy/focus that can be grown outdoors in the summer time .. plenty of natural sunlight and incredibly rich, forest soil .. typically, the summer's bring weather in the mid-70's to 80's ..
    \ndoes anybody have any really great outdoor sativa strains to recommend? preferably something that is very resilient and requires low maintenance.. i've heard of this strain called 'durban poison' which is supposed to be one of the only purebred sativa's remaining (correct me if i'm wrong).. any thoughts on this for an outdoor grow / any other recommendations or experiences?
    \nthanks guys!
    \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n**Disclaimer:  this post is purely for entertainment and comedic purposes and does not reflect personal belief or experience**

2. Timewreck if you can get your hands on some. Big tall growing plants, if you have never tried the Vortex strain it's one of my top favorite sativas for euphoria/creativity. There's so many good outdoor sativa strains, its up to you.

what's the deal with acquiring high quality seeds? is it legal to order online for delivery to the USA? is this risky or would i be better off trying to use bagseed or travel to colorado to buy seeds from a dispensary? thanks for the help!

4. To acquire some TGA(timewreck) seeds you would have to be in the select states.. They don't deliver either, your best bet would to have someone ship them to you which is pretty safe. Colorado might have some good seeds, but not any of TGA genetics.

5. Well... Im an aspiring musician and I find that most sativa strains give me that extra creative element when writing/arranging songs. Durban Poison & White Widow being one of them. But u will just have to sample the strains that r readily available to u. After that then u will know what works best for what u looking for.

"Everything is better when u are high"

6. Musician here and it's widow for me too. I don't know if it's just my own perception but I find myself getting way more creative during improv segments.