Sticky Fingers In the Sticks

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tenshuu, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Plumbing has been clear so far since my 3rd clean out.... I'm thinking the little guy was putting large wads of toilet paper in and flushing, we have caught him doing it a couple times, he's stopped since.

Job is fine, should be making more, but I'll get my moment, always do. I know my way through the business and the people.

My current situation has me comfortable, no searching for love for me. I work, cook, grow weed, and watch Netflix lol. Just rolling with the punches and changing with the changes - it has been a successful way to go through life for me since I smartened up and stopped racking up the school debt for stuff I got bored of

2. Well I miss u.

3. Hey ten jus for some agsil16 when should I stop spraying right b4 flower?

4. might be the lighting they look yellow like accapoco gold :) LOL

5. all of them are improving from their previous yellow state - it's not the light, it's the aeration in 3 of my containers, they were new soil batches that I ran out of perlite for when mixing, so I stretched the perlite a little thin. Mcd and z28 are already much darker than a week ago, the strawberry banana is pretty much only darkening on the major tops last I checked - she was this yellow and droopy last run too.

6. I use my agsil all the time, I won't spray buds with it, but I use it in the soil with nearly every water unless I'm too lazy to add it to my tank lol

7. Thanks bro how often do u use a a soil drench?

8. SST works faster too, they look huge ..nice job brother..

9. I don't see that much from the ssts I do maybe I'm doing them wrong I have done alfalfa and mung bean ssts and I don't see nothing negative but not seeing any special growth from them so far but I'll continue to do them maybe I'll get it right one day lol

10. Still so eager to throw in my strawberry banana seeds, but don't want them to go through all my issues, next run or two things should be getting a whole lot better, can't wait to see your ladies in full bloom this round!!

Sent from obamascookies iPhone

11. Wat up bro how the hell have u been

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

12. #1373 tenshuu, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
    busy man. Rolling through life right now, climbing in a bit, time is the factor.

13. This agsil sounds like good stuff. I'll have to try it!

~GHG~

14. agsil16h powder. You can make your own bottle of protekt for a fraction of the price. Helps with a lot things in the plant, such as stronger place structure, and better heat tolerance

15. #1377 GreenHardtGrower, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    Ten... do tell about how to make some protekt - I have been meaning to add silicon to the diet for a long time... Tried a product over the summer, but my trees were too big to notice a difference outdoors and I didn't want to spend zillions on added nutes when I wasn't positive It would make a difference. A little top dress seems like an easy deal... but according to what I see silicon is absorbed in the older leaves first, and PM hits younger leaves first, so a foliar spray is recommended - I assume with protekt?

~GHG~

16. if youre gonna take the time to foliar, add aloe to it as well - it just improves the effects of absorption on the plant. Yes, I think I understand that silica is well absorbed through foliars, but it definitely has shown clear differences in my plants from simply adding to the water I put in the soil.

If you get your agsil16h from build a soil, there are instructions on their product page and I believe I got paper instructions with the product too in order to mix a correct bottle up .

17. Cool beans... I was all over that page, lol Funny how carried away I can get looking up sea kelp, and other organics...

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app