Outdoor Grow Journal (Ladyburn 1974, White Widow Clones To Come) )

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by QuietGrow420, Jun 2, 2014.

1. #1 QuietGrow420, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
    Strains: Ladyburn 1974, White Widow (May add more)

Medium: Soil. ( Seedling/Veg soil, Sheep Manure, Coco, Bone Meal and outdoor soil (from grow spot). *All mixed in a preffered way.

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor Veg - Outdoor Flower

These three ladies I am going to post pictures of were placed into a cup on May.1st to germinate and are now at week #3 of growth under a 24hr fluoro. I am top feeding and bottom feeding with a light nutrient solution mixed from the GH Line.

The Ladyburn 1974 is a White Widow/Jack Herer strain with a high THC content and a low CBD content. The Ladyburn is much bushier and darker in comparison to the widow.The White Widow... is the famous White Widow, Lol.

They both seem to be liking thier environement alot right now and I will be moving them outside in the next few weeks, I also just topped them today. Should see a noticeable difference within a a few days.

Here are some pictures of the ladies, let me know what ya think.

Left - LB 1974 Middle and Right - White Widow

Attached Files:

2. I like running this fluoro alongside these little ones and they seem to love it.

3. Is anyone else growing one of these strains? Any notes or tips on them??

4. Did I post this in the wrong section??

5. I take it I posted in the wrong place or there is no interest? I'm new to this... help?

6. What's up quietgrow, your girls seems to be doing great. My only suggestion is to get them outside soon as you can since the sun is much more powerful than fluoros. Will they be in pots outdoors or holes? I'm guessing this part of the forum doesn't get many visitors I haven't gotten a response yet either. Come check my journal out sometime bruh.

7. Thanks man!

The fluoros are on for 24/7 veg, I will be placing them outside during the day on June.10th in a shady/sunny area to harden them and then they will be going outside around June.20th (frost is late this year). Mizz Ladyburn is going to be in a 10 gallon pot, Widows in the ground, and the clones I have coming will also go in the ground. I also have an update, I have two Afghan strains that germinated last night, I planted right away and have them under the fluoros. Will post pictures shortly.

8. Heck yea sounds like you got it down pretty good so far. Where are you sourcing your genetics from?

9. Thanks man! Ladyburn 1974 came from GreenHouseSeeCompany. Widow seeds came from one of my guys' yields and they are what they are no question as well. The clones are also verified source of Blueberry Hashplant... they should be here in two weeks or so. Now the Afghan I'm not sure on exactly... I got some smoke the other day, the two seeds came from that and there's no doubt it is a cross with a dominant Afghan... it's just of those strains I know like I know my face.

10. How do I put pics in ... I can't find it...

11. #11 StackOfSmoke, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    Nice. Interested to see how they turn out.. particularly the ladyburn. Seems like a good cross. I'm guessing your more of a indica kinda guy? Anyways I'm subbed so ill be keepin a eye out.

12. #12 QuietGrow420, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    Yes, the Ladyburn is my gem. :)

I don't have a preference really, it depends on my mood or symptoms. I use it primarily recreationally but I also use it to treat my ADHD/ADD, Anxiety, Crohne's (not officaly diagnosed yet) and Depression.

I  have subbed to you as well my friend!

How do I post pictures on a reply?? I did it for the initial thread but can't seem to figure it out now..lol.

13. Yea I feel you I'm kinda like that too. Unless your using the app I can't really help you with uploading pictures cuz I don't really fuck with the browser lol

14. #14 QuietGrow420, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    Cool man. I'll do it from the app. I'm just gonna wait a few days for the update now.

EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out. lol

Attached Files:

15. I will still update in a few days. Cheers.