What Vape Should I Get?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Crackhead420, May 29, 2014.

I own both a Pax and an MFLB. The MFLB is by far the more efficient and stealthy vape. The way I tested this fact out, I vaped inside the house. The Pax stunk up the living room to the point that my wife could smell it quite a good 10-20 feet away. And all I was doing was vaping (yes, I was properly using it. Pretty hard NOT to use a Pax properly). Next I tried the MFLB, and the experience was night and day. The MFLB had a minor smell to it but nothing noticable. Took the MFLB to an amusement park this past weekend and used it in the stall of a packed bathroom.... no one noticed a thing. I wouldn't have even thought of trying that with the Pax. Either way, the Pax has a place in my quiver... I use it when I have people over and just need to pass it around.

@[member="Crackhead420"] - If you had a dragonlite, why not get the real deal with the MFLB? You'd be more satisfied with the real mccoy than a knockoff. Whats your price range btw?

I stand by @[member="POTatato Head"] 's recommendations. I was actually looking at a Firefly myself and I highly recommend that vape. But if you want something under $200; the REAL MFLB, the Firewood Vape, The Lotus vape. The Firewood reminds me of a Firefly and MFLB that got together and had kids. I really like that one and I'm ordering one today. The Lotus is an interesting vape as vaping with it is very much like smoking. Look those up and see what you think if you the ones that POT Head are out of your range, but he suggested some great ones there.

2. #22 wtfstocks, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    lol that's not my list jack face that's crackhead420s questions being answered unlike everyone else's responses on here...sidetrack often? ...btw the MFLB looks likes a crack pipe lol and it's not built to last long.

Sent from the moon using Grasscity Forum

3. Yeah sorry, here you go;

What vape does all these?
    - vapes fast? Pax does MFLB vapes produces vapor in 3 seconds. Much quicker than the pax can
    - can be used outdoors? Pax can MFLB can be used in wind rain or whatever.
    - isnt too expensive? Pax fails at this but anything comparable is around the same price. MFLB is about $100 cheaper than pax
    - isnt too big? Pax is not too big. MFLB is smaller than PX

Oh and it's built to last and if you break it MF will replace it free of charge....

What else have you used besides the Pax? Just curious. I'm not a Pax hater, but what gets to me and others on this forum, is how the Pax is touted at being extremely stealthy, not smelly, and extremely efficient. It really isn't, and most of us aren't really Pax haters. The Pax has its place in certain situations, for me its a party situation where I'm not concerned about being stealthy and need to pass it around. Its big bowl and ease of use make it a no-brainer for this scenario. So we're not hating.... we're correcting some info being passed on to a fellow community member thats asked for advice.

As far as your list goes, the MFLB does all that, and doesn't fail at the price. The Firewood does all that and doesn't fail at the price. So does the Lotus. In fact those vapes I've listed heat up much MUCH faster than the Pax ever could, and do that entire list just like the Pax, and are a bit stealthier than the Pax in regards to smell. Yes, dry herb vapes DO smell, but with the Pax...... might as well be smoking a joint imo.

5. #25 wtfstocks, May 29, 2014
    - Have done the same with the pax and you are paranoid if you think you can't do the same. And forget the bathroom stall just walk around with it like you own then park lol. And the reason you hid in the stall is because you know that thing looks like a crack pipe and if seen in public with it which goes agains OP's quest to use it outdoors just takes one more point away.

Ooook .... another for my ignore list. No I'm not paranoid dude..... Just stating facts. And I use my MFLB in native mode so no it doesn't look like a crack pipe... I went in the stall to use the toilet and take a hit while I was at it. Paranoid? Don't think so. Discrete? Yes. I'm not one of these idiots that thinks just because my device looks stealthy I should use it in public for all to see. 

And you can quit putting thoughts into my head. I don't think it looks like a crack pipe even WITH the stem. Go enjoy your Pax bro... you obviously have the best vape for you, and know how to use it better than everyone else and properly. We'll continue advising the OP.

7. What else have you used besides the Pax? I've tried most vapes if not all the ones worth sampling...I went on a hunt for vapes before I got a pax and the pax is not the only one I own, like a mechanic I use different tools for different jobs or in this case vaping. Basically what I'm am encountering here is that the phrase "hands down" triggers everyone's emotional responses instead of just trying to provide suggestions to the OP to help him on his quest for a good vape. Lesson learned will never use that phrase again in hopes to not trigger emotional/passionate responses lol. And "c'mon sun" "might as well be smoking a joint imo." No way you must only use it on the highest setting if that's the case. Oh well I stick to me story I'm from Jamaica boyeeeee....right near da beach. Lol

8. #28 rozal, May 29, 2014
    Calm down dude. Pax might be the best for you but not for everyone. You made the statement that pax is hands down best which is wrong, and thats not saying the pax is bad. Why are you getting so defensive? Why is your opinion allowed to be the only valid one?

9. #29 wtfstocks, May 29, 2014
    I think you are the one that needs to calm down here lol no one is getting upset or least I'm not. Stick to the forum topic and don't focus on my opinion so much. Maybe you should read from start to finish and smile while you read instead of getting defensive yourself lol join bandwagons much?

10. I have put the pax, a real pax,side by side with multiple vapes and it just isnt as good as most others. No hate that is just the way it is.

11. #31 lwien, May 29, 2014
    wtfstocks is just another one of these kids who get sooo damn defensive about the vape that they are currently using that they are totally blinded to the fact that their vape of choice is NOT the best vape for everyone else and just can't stand the fact that this may be true.

Happens a lot around here and even when mulitple people try to point this out, they still don't get it.

I've been using the MFLB and the LSV exclusively for over 2 years.   Prior to that, I used the Purple Days exclusively for over 5 years.    And in all that time, I have NEVER stated that any vape that I use is the best vape there is.     Why?   Simply because there is no such thing as..........the best vape there is.   There are just way too many variables to ever make a statement like that valid.

12. #32 Crackhead420, May 29, 2014
    So whats your favourite portable vape and why?

I might get an mflb. However I used to have a dragon lite which was basically the same except worse quality. The only problem with it was having to vape around 15 mins to get high which I hate. I prefer a fast vape that vapes quickly and doesn't waste herb. I have changed my mind about the pax because judging by these answers it wastes herb. How long does it take to vape a full bowl of dank using a MFLB outdoors?

13. hahahahahahaha if you truly think I am getting defensive you must be out of your mind, it's evident in the way you respond that you and many others are the ones getting defensive about my opinion of the pax. Don't hate just participate. Read the post from beginning to end with a smile :) lwien you are just too silly lol neutrality on this topic is such an easy way out man up kid LOL get defensive over that too

14. I respect your purchase opinion, but please at least try it if the opportunity is presented. In my opinion, let's see who wants to battle this and get defensive about it lol, it does not waste herb any more than any other vaporizer as it is cooling down when turned off. Make sure whichever vape you decide to go with that it does not end up combusting the herb vs vaporizing them a lot of the cheap vapes out there will turn the herb black or to ash and then you miss out on recycling the vaped herb to make bubble or qwet or qwiso out of it. In my humble opinion lol happy vaping my dude!

Umm... we are participating and refuting your opinions with facts. And you still keep trying to pass your opinions off as facts. I realize you like the Pax, and I respect that. Hell I know tons on here that love the Pax and ask us for tips and advice. We tell them the same thing and none of them got nearly as defensive as you. I own a Pax and my experience with it is completely different than yours. That happens and thats OK. However, telling me I'm using it wrong or assuming how I'm using it shows you're not in this for a dialogue or a discussion but you just want to make sure your opinion is the only valid one.

And before you drill into Iwien, he wasn't coming here to attack you or make you look like crap. Honestly you kinda did that yourself. Iwien has a ton of experience with these things and he's always given unbiased, neutral, fact based statements. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen Iwien spout something out that he couldn't back up, or hasn't tried himself, or couldn't prove himself. He was stating facts when it came down to it and you didn't like those facts....

The statement in bold that you made is simply false and I'm not sure how you can even prove that. I've tested this with a Pax and MFLB. So why does the Pax burn up 5 grams in 3 days while an MFLB makes 5 grams last nearly 7 days for me? Using the Pax wrong or on the highest setting? No that was all done on the default setting out of the box. Again, you're pushing your opinion as fact and while you're entitled to your opinion, that statement is false and I have proven it in a side by side comparison over a week. I'm not going to get into the mechanics of it... but the Pax DOES WASTE HERB... thinking otherwise is looking at it through rose tinted glasses....

Ok, that Dragon lite was a knock off. Looks the same but doesn't work the same. Magic Flight even has it on their website and shows it as a knock off; since its a patent violation. The MFLB heats up in 5 seconds... you push the battery in and you'll see vapor coming out of the hole/path in 3-5 secs. I've never had to wait 15 minutes for my MFLB. It gives me a hit when I want it (including when I'm cowering in a bathroom stall because I'm so paranoid... according to @[member="wtfstocks"] lol).

A loaded trench in the MFLB, when I'm outside even on windy day takes me maybe 5-10 minutes to vape, depending on how long I'm taking between hits. Thats from filling the trench to emptying it. You do want to take breaks between the hits, in case you have to let the battery cool down. But mine never gets too hot before the end of the trench. 

17. hahahahahahaha really you honestly think I am getting defensive with your one track minded way of thinking LOL silly kid...and now you are saying that you are rebutting with facts, now that's bs right there specially if you read lwien neutral response on the subject. The more you type the more defensive and angry you are getting hahahaha awww it's ok you will live on to troll another day.

So let's recap, a question was asked and I replied with my opinion, then instead of you and your buddies also giving your opinion you decided to battle mine. The only fact here is that you my friend and your trolling buddies got defensive and angry lol relax calm down take another hit. And I've read some of you fact givers post and they are mostly negative so what does that say about you? o_O

18. lol!

19. There seems to be a bit of poking from a few here. How about we all step back and stop using little bites and petty name calling.

Opinions will vary and often times satisfaction is in the eyes of the user. Don't let it become personal and start effecting your judgement and choice of words.

20. You got butt hurt because I stated what you said is wrong. Its that simple. No one here got butt hurt other than you. You seem a little bit defensive today so Ill just leave it at that.