Snitching

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pluck4lyfe, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i know snitching isn't cool but.....
    i meet up with a new guy from to smoke........we were hot boxing in his apartment closet and i told him i was done. not really a blunt after blunt kind of chick....he wanted to mess around but i kept turning him down....i thought we were alone (left my purse in the living room)...but i guess his room mate came to get something....anyway after getting annoyed from the thirsty little fucker i left the apartment steamed but not really surprised. boys will boys i suppose. i was trying to get mcdonalds because i had the munchies, and noticed my credit card was stolen. i mean no biggie i cancelled it and i can get the money back by filing a report. it just really irks me....idk i think he texted his roomie to go through my purse since i wasnt giving any up. i thought about getting the police involved and snitching saying he possessed weed, since i know where he lives. idk what do you guys think

2. This isn't a big enough reason to snitch IMO, I honestly would feel the same way as you but I think its better you just move on, never talk to him again and learn.

3. yeah your riight. ill let karma do my dirty work for me. thanks....just hope this doesnt happen to other girls

4. I'd get the cops involved based on stealing your card but not telling them about the pot... that's not cool. But this thief needs to be put down, fuckin' scumbag.

5. I agree that you shouldn't get the police involved because you wouldn't really be able to *prove* anything. He could make the same weed accusation right back at you too. If I were you, I'd just warn my friends about him and never cross paths with him again. He'll get his eventually.

:smoke:  

6. Tell people he has a small Dick and make fun of him for trying to get at you.

7. Hot boxing his closest. Lol. Silly kids.
    Where you playing 10min in heaven

8. Snitches get stitches tell him you'll suck his dick then bite it off but chances are his friend jacked you on his own.

9. Could you have lost it another way, rather than the guys stealing it?  That hot-boxing in the closet sounds like a pretty good way to get very high, unless I'm overestimating the power of it.  Just cancelling the card, right away, was the best idea.  

10. This, tell em this guy stole it, and if they find weed, that's on them and you had nothing to do with it

11. Here's what you do.
    Go on Facebook.

Tell everyone that him and his mate were in the closet blowing each other.

12. ^ hahah but that shit is childish.
    Shit happens you know? Just dont hangout with them anymore. Just dont hit him up. Anyway sometimes I like smoking alone.

13. why not report that you think his roomate has your credit card? Thats not snitching thats reporting a serious financial crime, thats theft. If the cops bust him for pot and rape his asshole too then thats not your problem, shouldn't have stolen from you.

14. u could totally give him up

15. Sorry to hear about your card going missing OP. These threads never go well, and end up being a big problem so I'm going to close this.

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.