Weed Isnt Legal In Colorado Wtf?

Discussion in 'General' started by Under Your Skin, May 26, 2014.

1. Apply anywhere. Some jobs require, some do not. Colorado in general is beautiful. Mountain views.

2. Yeah its sweet.. Got some good strains in Pueblo. Durban poison and blue moonshine. Got a new bubbler too.

Attached Files:

3. dude that sucks... you moved all the way to CO and you pick the one town that is still ass-backwards. lesson learned: do your research.

• Like Like x 2
  4. The guy was wrong. It's legal everywhere you just can't buy it for recreational here yet.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So you moved to the one town in the state where it's not legal? Lmao...smooth move, man.

6. it is legal dude read more of the fucking thread rather than the first post

7. #27 Thejourney318, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    Ok, the one town in the state(or one of the few) that has banned the purchase and growing of recreational weed...so actually good choice.

8. At least for now.. Idc.. I'll get my red card. Big deal if I gotta drive 30 mins to Pueblo and buy weed. It's a tradeoff because it's beautiful as fuck here. I can see Pikes peak from my hotel. Fucking stoners all over the place getting high in the woods and stuff. No joke I feel like I'm in the Twilight zone.

Attached Files:

9. #29 Thejourney318, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    Yea it's really not a big deal, overall an awesome situation, just a bit unlucky. And yea, jus make a couple bigger buys in the next town over to tide you over till you get on medical, at which point it's basically the same anyways...wish I lived in Colorado.

10. Just walk up the road into a different city. :cool: