Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Should I Do With 4G Of Vaped Weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mightyliang, May 26, 2014.

1. What should I do with 4g of vaped weed? What could I make that will last me a long time and get me very high? 

2. QWISO maybe, never tried with vaped bud.  Personally I would save up more/ combine with bud and cook with it.

3. Give it a long hard stare. Itll last you forever.

4. Just make a tincture with it..

5. #5 Just Smoke It, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    Just save it theres nothing really practical to use that small of an amount with. Though you could possibly follow "the easiest single serving canna oil" thread but who knows how effective itll be, you can find it by searching for it using the search function.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. How much should I save up? And should I make a tincture once I save up enough? 

7. I've been dry, and when you really need it you'll try funny things. To my surprise, my vaped bud hit like some alright-outdoor and two bowls would get me stoned! Wow was I surprised! :bongin:  Not the tastiest, but effective non-the-less. 

8. Edibles will get you the most high. You want also smoke it, or even eat it straight. 

9. Make a firecracker. The 4g should be effective

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Search up a tincture thread here, you can always scale down but may not be worth your time.  I still vote QWISO, you could have had hash by now. ;)

11. I had 1 gram of avb. I put it in a peanut butter sandwich, not really expecting much from it. I got fucking stoned as hell for 7 hours.