Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Mouth Swab Drug Test. :/

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Samantha Dawn, May 23, 2014.

1. Hello,
    I've never had to take a mouth swab before. I went in for an interview a couple weeks ago and was never contacted the week of the interview to know if I got the job or not. They called me yesterday evening offering me the job and wanted me to come in this morning at 9:00. I smoked Wednesday night between 7:30-8:00. I haven't smoked since then. A friend told me to eat some greasy food the morning of the swab, so I made some scrambled eggs and made sure they were decently greasy. Other than the grease, does peroxide and altoids help pass?

2. jesus christ. theres been a million threads on this same exact subject. mouth swabs usually only detect if youve smoked in the past 12 hours. a simple google search could have saved you from typing up this long unneeded thread.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. not trying to be a dick but these drug test threads happen about 15 times everyday when people could have found there answer with a simple search. RESULTS [HOW-TO]: Passing a mouth-swab drug test
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/883948-RESULTS-[HOW-TO]:passing-a-mouth-swab-drug-test
    RESULTS [HOW-TO]: Passing a mouth-swab drug test

4. honestly i think you need to chill out a bit. 
    it was a simple question, not something i needed a smartass answer to.
    thanks.

5. lol. Why were you smoking if you wanted a job? That was the first mistake. priorities.

6. Im not being a smart ass. look you asked a question thats been asked about a thousand times, and could have been answered with a google search, however I even did the google search for you and gave you an answer. dont tell me to chill, as it was never my intention to attack you. I already stated that I wasnt trying to be a dick.