Need Recommendation For Grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by mightyliang, May 23, 2014.

1. Agree with going with sharpstone. It might cost you more than $20 but it is really worth it. I've been smoking for almost 7 years and I've owned 2 grinders, both sharpstone. My first one broke because it had a handle ontop of the grinding cover and the handle broke off, that was the only reason I got my second grinder. I've been using my second grinder for years and it's still great, just cleaned it about a month ago and it's like a whole new grinder  :hello: . Definitely go with sharpstone if you can. 

2. i know its more than you can do...but i love my Santa Cruz Shredder 4pc

way better than the cheap grinders i have had in the past...just feels like quality if you get that

3. space case has never let me down

4. #24 ren.dnb, May 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014

Yeah, I like the SC Shredder myself (4pc as well). I like that its medical grade and is guaranteed not to have shavings.

But more than the OP wants to spend.... After I switched to vaping exclusively, figured I should get a really nice grinder.

5. I bought a 4 piece off of Amazon for under $6 including shipping and it came in less than a week. Make sure u order the one from "world of products" though because i ordered my first one from a different seller from china on feb 1st and i never received it. World of products ships from like Jersey. I love it. Works fantastic and screen is good quality. Threading is nice and magnet holds nice. I've ground up a bunch and no metal shavings to worry about.

6. Got a spacecase, and I haven't owned a shittier grinder so I guess I'm spoiled. Have no issues. its pretty fucking awesome