Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need To Pass Drug Test In 1-3 Weeks--Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Doctor Doctor, May 22, 2014.

1. So I'm not a regular smoker anymore (smoked ~5 times from February to this past weekend), and haven't really smoked often since December. I have a great job this summer, and I didn't think I'd have to take a pre-employment test. Since I got home for the summer this weekend, I decided to have some fun so I smoked ~2 grams over the course of the past 5 days. Turns out I'll be drug tested in a week or so; I could potentially postpone the test for another 2 weeks, but it would be a long shot. What should I do? What are my chances of passing in a week? 3 weeks? Help me out!

2. Shameless self-bump; I know it's only been a few hours but I need to know as soon as possible if I'm going to try to switch the date. Please, please help me; any aid would be much appreciated.

3.  Use fake piss.

4. They test for fake piss in my state, unfortunately. Any other ideas?

5. #5 shaddytheman, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Take a zinc pill before a meal (once a day!)
    Drink Cranberry Juice -- it'll flush the toxins out of the body
    Take a B-complex vitamin with water (don't drink too much!)
    When it comes time for the sample -- first pee in the toilet, then the sample. This will give you the best chance of the lowest concentration of metabolites 
    Exercise to burn the fat

Good luck bro.

6. #6 dinatainian, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Bleach balls
    Guarantee work- no lie.
    Take two or three tips from some Qtips and ball them up.
    Put little bit if bleach in cap.
    Soak cotton in bleach
    Take out cotton and ball it up
    If it is dripping with bleach you should squeeze some out.
    Then pop it your mouth and take it like a pill.
    I never let it sit in my mouth like a pill.
    Pop it and take the water real fast.
    Drink lots of water and your good.

Ps. you could do this the night before the test and still be good. Even if you smoked that night. I usually did it a day before drug tests. But a friend of mine did it the night before. And passed

Dinatainian

7. uh I would advise against eating bleach...

8. I would never swallow bleach for weed.. What the fuck.

9. Lmao it's not even a lot of bleach. I didn't say it was the smartest thing to do. But it is guaranteed to work.

Dinatainian

10. You really shouldn't try and convince people to do dumb things like that, OP probably wont be the only one looking for advice in this thread

11. who's op?

stay chill

12. couple of hours before the test take like 4 or 5 b complex vitamins for urine color and just drink til you cant drink no more, but not to death ;)

13. I've done it multiple times to pass a pee test. I'm not suggesting something that will kill someone. I'm simply stating something that is guaranteed to work. People can choose to or not to do something If they are not comfortable with it. Plain and simple.

Dinatainian

14. They test for fake piss in my state, unfortunately. Any other ideas?
      [​IMG]

From everything I've read about that idea is that it doesn't work. Every piss test I've taken has tested for pH level and the research I've seen suggests that would alter it