Found This In My Backyard: Is It Ditch Weed Or Real Weed??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sitheist, May 22, 2014.

1. Smoke them :)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That ladt pic is a goodun lol

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Bieber? I'm a little insulted that you think so lowly of me. :p

4. Not really babe, it was just a polite way of asking you to remove any Bieber, One Direction, or indeed any reasonably good looking guys pics from our room....to be honest I didn't put you down as a Belieber lol, but that Harry Styles cutout has to come down! ;)

5. Is it wrong to assume that since its been growing like this for years and spreading that there is already males out there pollinating and spreading seeds to make further plants?

6. I agree......been breeding for years. Find a female and bring her in.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. "I just have some wild weed growing naturally in my backyard, all of which appear to be pristine and perfectly tended to!"

Hehe, naw bruh. Either you have a hobo living in your attic who likes to practice horticulture, or your parents are doing it.

8. Smells like green tea? Cure it. The bud needs to be cured to increase potency and improve the smell.

9. Don't worry, I took my Harry styles cutout to college with me :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Pics plz...

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

11. #73 GloriousZOMBiE, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    Dude just read this whole thing and all I have to say is.... Wow.......oh my god....and your parents are stoners, and your lucky as hell dude. This is what I want when a retire, a farm in the middle of bumfucked Egypt so I can grow mad herbs and not worry about the pigs or thieves. Consider your self lucky, also ahahahaha your dad got you big time dude " it's just ditch weed" yea ditch weed my ass pops, also one more thing, don't be telling people about this, online is cool because we'll never meet you but obviously you parents have kept a good secret for years and probably be very disappointed if some thieves took there shit because you were talking about. Keep it in the family between you, your parents. Keep us posted I'm curious of how nice this land race will look when it's done

12. I noticed they came up around some kind of wall-less roofed shelter. Do many birds hang out around there? Birds are notorious for spreading cannabis.

I've never noticed a lot of birds in that particular spot. It's actually in a horse pasture, so it's pretty much growing out of piles of horse shit. There was some growing in the front yard by a bird feeder too. My mom killed those though cuz she didn't want everyone who comes to our house to see them.

14. How did she kill them lol

15. I woulda liked to see how this turned out???

16. older thread but has my interest as I have the same situation here--only I am at my own place, not my parent's. I've been reading like mad, and seems these wild weeds look fem to me. I am wanting to do an outdoor grow but now worry about these wild things all messing up my grow.

this year I may just pick a patch and see if I can't pull up the males, see what happens then.

17. Looks industrial