Found This In My Backyard: Is It Ditch Weed Or Real Weed??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sitheist, May 22, 2014.

1. Read this thread with a mixture of complete awe and more than just a little bit of envy lol. I mean I have lost count of the amount of times I have stepped out of my front door and been greeted by a massive amount of weed plants, but more often than not....well actually 100% of the time, once I'm no longer stoned it turns out they are just regular plants or bushes and therefore not even close to being smoke worthy. :( 

Safe to say your parents know a little bit more about their yearly appearance than they are prepared to admit lol, I know at your age if my mother discovered a huge outdoor grow in our yard I would have been the Spanish inquisition immediately.....and people with no interest in smoking it generally don't bother trimming off buds and leaving them to dry huh? haha :)

So to sum up, you have uber cool parents, a massive outdoor grow in your back yard, and are off to college.....which by my calculations means your parents will then have a spare bedroom......

It's a long shot, but do you think they might be interested in adopting a 35 yr old fully house trained Englishman? ;) 

2. Dope AF dude haha love this whole story you are a lucky guy op

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

3. Dude, turn your mom on to these forums so she can learn how to cure her buds, she'll be a lot happier with the end product 

4. Fully house trained and Englishman sounds like an oxymoron!?

HAHA JK! But i pretty much fully agree with your post....even the spare bedroom part!lol

5. Lol, well to be honest I was overselling myself just a bit, but a few newspapers on the floor to do my business on and I'm golden, hell I'll probably even hit them at least 70% of the time! 

On second thoughts, nah I'm not even close to being house trained, might be best to just stick me outside in the yard....pretty sure I wouldn't have a problem with that! ;) 

6. I'm a girl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Then I love you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

8. I have reached a verdict on the weed, it's not the best weed I've ever smoked but not the worst either. It's free weed lol so I'm not gonna complain. I have quite a bit now cuz my mom said I could just take the stuff she dried, I think it's leftover from when she gave it to our dog. I'm thinking I'll make some cannabutter or something with it and just have tons of edibles, especially in October or whenever this years is ready.

If I could somehow prevent the females from being fertilized, it'd probably be some pretty great weed, cuz I got high off it as it was.

9. well what does last year's end product look like?

10. #50 Crony, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
    Your parents seem cool as fuck. Congrats on the abundance of herbs! 

11. I wish i could find an unlimited supply of free weed. Congrats on your parent being so awesome. Take care of those babys and get rid of the males

12. Pic updates?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Wow, you got it made in the shade. :)  :bongin:  :smoking:  :smoke:

That is so fucking awesome, just the fact they've not once accused you of planting it, is the biggest tell tale sign of all! Are you outside the U.S., as there is no reason for them to be so relaxed about it in an illegal state. Do you have a lot of land, is it secluded, or could anyone come across it? Plus, the fact you are pretty much a new stoner, it's gotta be like a dream come true, right?? :) What am I asking for, Of course it is!!! 

14. Here's last years stuff, it's kinda dry cuz it's like 10 months old.

I found a jar full of it in a cabinet too, but it smells funny... Like green tea maybe lol. If my moms a stoner, she's not a very knowledgeable one. There was a bunch of big leaves in it, and I think she ground it in the coffee grinder too lol. She said it was leftover from the dog last fall.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407520068.019129.jpg

15. As soon as the tricomes start
    to turn amber, that horse is gonna see and eat it! :)

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. maybe your parents arent really the super secret stoners, after seeing that picture.....no offence tho!

It looks like i can see some pretty sick frost if i look hard and close enough....but it def needs to be manicured and processed better. Think of it this way, you ideally want NO leaf matter showing. So this year come harvest time, just read up on harvesting and curing the bud...and I have a feeling you should see something nice!

Try and take clearer, close up pics...i think I see frost on the nuggage....and it kinda looks like it may be real frosty! Im an optimistic dude tho! lol

It's definitely got some frost, though not as much as what I buy. It'll probably be better this fall too, cuz that stuff is almost a year old! I'm pretty sure that all my mom did with it was cut a branch off and hang it in the shed lol

Even mild weed makes a real good edible. done right and they fuck you up.

I'm in the midwest, a few miles out of a small city on an acreage. We have like 2 neighbors and their houses are between ours and the road. Our house and property is also completely surrounded by forest. It is literally a perfect place to be a stoner, though I just moved into my apartment for school. 

20. #60 Breezey007, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    As you didn't say that your parents were against the idea of my lodging with them while you are at college I'm presuming they loved the idea...sweet! :)

Mind if I paint our room blue?....guessing you have it all girlyfied right now, and naturally that would be a deal breaker if I had to sleep in a pink room with loads of teddy bears and pics of Justin Bieber everywhere.

Although I guess you will be taking them with you to decorate your apartment, and I suppose I can learn to live with the pink.....change of heart, not a deal breaker.

Sooo excited right now!! :)