Which Movies Do You Never Get Bored Of?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by America11, May 18, 2014.

1. A Clockwork Orange and Taxi Driver. Two of the greatest movies of all time, two of the greatest directors of all time (if not the greatest), and two haunting premises. The first, a look at dystopian London in the near future, the second, a look at apocalyptic New York in what was the present

2. AHHHHHH, you referenced another drug on purpose while talking about a movie with said drug slang as it's name, BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM, HE MENTIONED OTHER DRUGS, AHHHHHHH

3. #43 PeterParker, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    1408 was the first movie to have me "scared" succesfully as an adult.
     Such an erry flik, John Cusack, perfect casting! Felt I was "going crazy" right along with Cusack.

Now I did watch it in bed with headphones and on a small screen so was very "absorbed" into the movie...best way to watch scary flik imo, more so when camping.

4. #44 Old School Smoker, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    Momento and shindler's list. 

Oh and I love the scene in the break up where Jennifer Anniston walks naked through the living room in front of Vince Vaughn.

Oh and I love to hear Cameron Diaz tell Tom Cruise "I swallowed your cum!" In the movie Red sky

5. OH SNAP can't believe I forgot.....

Stand by Me

6. meet wally sparks

7. Joe dirt, Saving Silverman, A Scanner Darkly

Doctor said I need a backiotomy

8. #48 Twistedweather, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    watched these movies countless times

Downfall
    Conan the Barbarian
    Goonies
    Red Dawn  80s version

9. Simon Pegg Nick Frost films.

10. #51 PeterParker, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    Woot! Red Dawn ( lol a "cool" swayze) & Goonies  ...  "HEY YOUUU GGUUUYYYYSSSSS!!!!!" lol ima start using that one again...Oh Sloth and your twitchy ear that is the only thing on that prettty face that tells me how you feel.

Hmmm...how to put myself in such a position as to have to jump from a ship's mast with an American child (overweight) on my back, slowing our decent with a knife in the sail....rrrrrrr....anyways I know the perfect line before doing something epic.

11. pet cemetery. ive regularly watching that movie since i was 11.

12. training day and departed im sure there's a lot more but that's all I can think of right now

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Pulp Fiction
    Goodfellas
    Big Lebowski
    Caddyshack
    The Dark Knight
    Rat Race

14. #55 bluntyoungballa, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    The way of the gun

15. Noises Off..., Clue, Princess Bride, Casablanca, and Dial 'M' for Murder

16. cool runnings, get shorty, half baked, harold and kumar 3 and be cool is the #1. I've seen that movie who knows how many times. Especially when I was younger.

17. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLDBiQ3L4oQ[/media]

18. Dazed and Confused, This is the End, The Wolf of Wall Street all great movies

19. Code Geass is a great show too, although it's a little longer, but definitely worth the watch, the plot is really interesting.

Anime