The Official how Does She Look? Thread

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Corn Man, May 17, 2014.

1. I want everyone know know that their plants are looking top notch, yet to see one where I am like "that guy's fuckin up! I need to inform him!

Kinda saddening mine is the worst looking on here =P

2. Re posting these just I can see if my baby has improved over the last four days to the point where I can make sure I am doing it right now

17th:

[​IMG]

21st:

[​IMG]

3. I KNOW NOTHING about hydro...but that medium its growing it looks real tight! do the roots got enough room to breathe and expand/grow? Like i said i know nothing about hydro...and even tho the plant looks real good, its growing soooo slow :( GL

4. #44 SlayerVA, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    [​IMG]

5. 1-4 Dinafem Cheese, 5-7 DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush

update:
    fed nutes at 1/4 strenght. tied down and super cropped some more.

Attached Files:

6. You know my love for the bushy plants my man!

I know, I basically over-watered, old soil grower, so I am seriously still waiting for the medium to dry up a bit, didn't know how to work with rockwool and tried once and failed already, so I just decided to make a little soil bay inside the rockwool. 

7. Oh snap! those aren't days btw! she is so not 4 weeks in! that's the day of the month! =P

8. Hey could someone tell me what could be causing these little holes on my seedling? It's just on one leaf and it's a little cluster of small holes.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400813101.641853.jpg

The plant obviously isn't showing any distress from it..

9. Bugs

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Lol I would have never guessed..

I was asking more of does anyone know what kind of bug

11. Take close up pics of leaves and stems and hope to catch the little fuckers.. might be aphids ants mites deff not slug or caterpillar

12. I don't grow outdoors, couldn't tell ya. 

All I know is how I solve it, Grow shop sells this like Micro Class stuff where if the bugs come anywhere near your shit they get cut... literally ;D

13. I used to for 15 years guerilla grow and just recently moved indoors

14. My baby grew her first root out of the bottom of the rockwool today, I am a proud daddy. 

15. If u have fungus gnats the sand cuts and kills them and suufocates them

16. How old is she Cali? 

Also how much light?

She looks a little small, but I don't want to judge if she is young 

17. @ bockscar and jumper yes it's sand.. I don't think the sand cuts them like de(diatomaceous earth) however fabric pots with no drain holes topped with sand prevent any insects that would lay eggs in your soil. Great preventive measure and the fabric pots provide oxygen to roots. I used de but it was alot messier than the sand. Fungus gnats suck ball sack I had two spotted mites and they were cake compared to the battle I had with gnats!!!

18. Yea gnats are a bitch and a half