The Official how Does She Look? Thread

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Corn Man, May 17, 2014.

1. I usually water when the top part of the soil is a little moist, should it be completely dry before watering?

2. Yes. The top couple inches need to be dry before adding water. Stick your finger in the soil down to your second knuckle. If it's moist, then wait a day and check again.

The Mole Hole

3. This is 4-5 days after light cycle change.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. [​IMG][​IMG] my first grow with two random bagseed. How they looking?

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. When are you suppose to start training your plants?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Low stress? Whenever you want.

The Mole Hole

7. How does one go about low stress training? Would you have a link to any good tutorials?

8. is that a little nitrogen deficiency? i'm looking at the lady on the left, some of the larger fan leaves. i'm no expert, but this chart was helpful:
    [​IMG]

9. From what I can tell, that's right. Google around...there are guides and info on it all over the net. I read everything I get my hands on but I can't recommend any specific guide. You could probably find one on this site if you search the threads

The Mole Hole

10. Looking at the pics at my link might help too for a visual...but I don't explain training in detail

The Mole Hole

11. The tallest stem has like no leaves coming off off it. Will the stem sprout leaves or just continue to grow leaves upwards?

12. [​IMG]

New set up, looks good?

13. Yeah, i think it is.
    Thanks. I can never find that chart (with the stages) when I need it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. certain branches will turn into tops

this looks promising. i googled "how to lst cannabis" and got a shit ton of results...everything from the following link to youtube videos to books.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijua...

15. Accidentally ripped off the top set of leaves on the tallest stem while trying to tie it down, is this bad? 1454916662501.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Im 1st time grower and looking for help its been long almost 2 months but they are still very small. Im hoping to harvest very soon i would like to kno if i can switch them to flowering stage. i grow them under led and sunlight so i have been looking after them 24/7. i put them under sunlight during daytime and put them under led light at night time so ive been giving them 24hrs light. i also used fertiliser but no chemical i used no insecticide no herbicide nothing.

strain : im not sure
    date : 60 days
    plan : i dont kno what to do with this should i wait?

Question
    Can i change them into flowering stage at this point?
    Can i expect to get at least 10 gram per plant?

THANKS

Attached Files: