Stoned Biking

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by 420boxing, May 11, 2014.

1. I cant wait until the weather cools down because ive always wanted to try this. It sounds like the most relaxing thing to do

2. I envy you guys. I love to smoke a bike but I have horrible asthma and can't do the biking around my new town, too many hills for me I can't do it lol. I used to just cruise on flat ground, going up the occasional hill to bomb back down it.. Used to pull over, pack the bong, rip it real quick dump the water pack it and bomb the hill. Best feeling ever!!!!

:bongin:

3. #43 420boxing, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    where's your new town?   Are the hills around you very steep or just long stretches of elevation?  It's mostly flat land where I live in central ohio.  I don't use a front derailleur and make it fine around town.

I got a new frame for my bike and a new crankset a few weeks ago.  The frame is taller and lighter.  Grayish color.  I'm able to accelrate faster now and I have greater wind resistance.   The crank arms are lighter and smoother than the old pair.  I'll upload a picture sometime.

By the way, what a sick ass biking video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZjvDitm6eo

4. #44 Rainy Daze, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414964638.516333.jpg

Here's my ride. I've always been an off road guy I wanna get a road bike real soon though.

5. I was just thinking about this before I got on I bike a mile maybe a little more there and its chill relaxes you and gives time to reflect

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I don't burn when I'm on the way up the mountain, that is the exercise portion of the ride.  After I cool off, I use my Fisherman's Friend monkey pipe for the fine downhill cruise.

7. Some real nice rides on this thread. :D

Toking & biking is A+

Attached Files:

8. Biking is real fun while high. Even better when on trippy unmentionables

9. It's been a while, but I love stoned biking.

10. Fuckin' best shit ever especially if there are 2 of you on it and you are on the rim hahah... ADVENTURE!! :-D

11. if you have the money they make bikes now with little electric motors in them (sometimes obvious but others are pretty stealthy) that you can ride like a normal bike and then use the motor to just cruise or get up hills. It may be something to consider that would let you ride for longer amounts of time. Just google electric bicycles and you should get a bunch that you can browse through. They are pretty pricy though

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419974242.690003.jpg

Got to do some snow riding today!!

13. #53 Spezza19, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015

14. WHAT STATE WAS THIS PHOTO TAKEN???????
    thank you

Scotland .

16. I love it!  I'm actually going tomorrow morning to find a new smoke spot and try and catch the sun rise  :smoke:

17. Me and my homies usually ride mtb and on the straightaways we light a j and pass it round while riding... needless to say there have been several accidents/collisions none however resulted in fatalitys so this tradition will be carried on

Getting a mountain bike at the end of the week, been saving since last summer

Still a couple of months to go before I can take it out to the mountains here (ice and snow), but god damn I can't wait it's gonna be fantastic

19. I used to go out biking with a joint and find cool secluded spots to smoke at and chill in nature for hours. It was relaxing, and the freedom you feel riding a bike high is indescribable! Knowing there's no hurry, that's there is time to take in the sights and sounds is uplifting, and is hands down one of my top activities to do while high

20. I still enjoy it on occasion. can't be on couchlock all the time.