The New House And And The Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ccsavage, May 11, 2014.

1. So to answer your question yes it should be getting to plant useable form in time. Just remember in organics your plant is choosing what it needs rather then you force feeding it like in a synthetic grow.

2. Thanks. If I can afford it next year I'm going to follow the recipe I believe was in your journal.  Haven't used anything to feed this year yet besides the castings and I have only used the Alaska fish in the past.  Not sure how good that stuff really is.  I doubt I have enough goods in the soil for the whole grow so I guess I will try making some teas or just top dress. I want to stay away from the bottle stuff.

3. ill be honest alaska I've used in my early days but when I learned about the process used to make it as opposed to cold processed hydrolyzed fish emulsion I switched immediately. Not good to use ime. Exactly why black bud douche got on my nerves recommending it not approved for organic use not Omri listed at all and has high amounts of arsenic and mercury in it. No thanks bud poison yourself not others here trying to grow clean and natural and do it right.

4. My results and help I have given to others here speak for themselves in the end. Nothing a fly swatter can't take care of shoo fly don't bother me kinda action on those internet haters hahaha.

5. Holy crap that sounds terrible...I won't be using it again. No doubt the cause of some of the issues I have had. Is there anything in a bottle that's any good?  Reckon I need to order an air stone and look up some good tea recipes.  

6. this is what i did last year and it wasn't the best idea.. i was moving from chem to organic last year but my soil wasn't complete so i kept topdressing with things and this wasnt my best grow.. i'd look into general organics bottle feed maybe instead of a bunch of wierd teas and topdresses.. just my 2 cents bro.. and i went all out this year and built my soil from scratch im expecting much better results.. its the soil though not the teas and topdress..

7. Ok I will take that advise.  So your saying that maybe the soil isn't built enough to support all the teas and such?  My base soil is gardner and bloome..which I think is omri and everything else I'm using is as well.  I will look into those nutes.  Thanks

8. Yeah general organics is good stuff I have bottles of it laying around for backup

9. Alcohol could be part of the issue.....

Anyway hows that garden doing?

10. Or drugs haha but yeah CC how's things any new pics?

11. Hey CC nice looking setup you got. Subbing in.

everything is awesome here.
    I scored this from the incubator last night, hes a cool guy..

Wanna buy a duck, ? I'm your GC duck dealer. $1 hats how we roll round here. :D

duck1.jpg

13. Awww so cute. I want to get on chickens but keep getting sidetracked with other things lol. Slangin ducks all day over there haha

14. Subbed. Awesome greenhouse bro. I'd like something like that one day

15. Hey CC, not sure if you mentioned already but what strains you running?

16. I do. I need a few females.

17. heres some shots.  growing LSD, purple maroc(not to impressed) and the two in the middle are a friends lastname strains.  The younglings are for backup..they are liberty haze, blue lemon thai, and easy sativa. might get a doob or two from that auto... IMG_0550.JPG IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0556.JPG IMG_0552.JPG IMG_0551.JPG IMG_0560.JPG

18. Been growing bumper crop harvests every year I've been here, four years now. No newbs here bra. Keep talking it up your tiny ass greenhouse couldn't even hold one of my multi pound plants. People here who know me have seen my journals past two years so they know what's up.

19. And rd for the win
    One of your 400s is larger than his whole gh.

20. I know and your starts are bigger then his plants so him saying blah blah I got the best biggest starts here backed up with acting like a fool just makes for him looking like an ass.