Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing Hash Tea/cocoa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stonermaned, May 8, 2014.

1. #1 Stonermaned, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    So I've been making hash cocoa for a couple of years now. Recently I started storing it in an airtight plastic container in the fridge overnight to increase the potency. However, the next day it ended up coming out as a disgusting mix with a lot of lumps. It fucked me up beyond recognition (in a good way, mind you), but the process of drinking that stuff was pure torture. It's always fine if I consume it directly after making it though. Any thoughts on how to avoid this? Would re-heating (i.e. boiling) it perhaps solve the problem? Am I cooking it for too long or with too much heat?

For reference, this is how I make it.

Ingredients:
    0,5 grams of hash
    2 tablespoons of butter
    0.5 liters of water
    3 tablespoons of cocoa

I'll throw it all in a cooking pot and boil it at max power for about 45 mins. The end result isn't particularly tasty or pleasant (the fat of the butter immediately strikes you), but it gets the job done.