Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Undercover Cop/narc Or Legit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batbrains12, May 5, 2014.

1. So i probably shouldnt of have been watching Cops for 3 hours straight because now im kinda paranoid
    So I recently lost all my contacts and have needed to get a new one
    Before i always used freinds and such, but now im on my own and need to find a new guy
    So i found a mutual freind's freind online(hes 17, skater and looked like a stoner) who said he used to smoke when i asked if he did, so I asked if he knew anyone who sold and he immediately gave me a name and number and told me to tell the guy that he sent me.(keep in mind i dont know this kid)
    So my mind immediately started thinking, what if this kid was caught smokimg my police and now he busts other people by setting them up with the cops? What if he made a deal so he wouldnt get into any trouble, or mabye hes trying to make some money with some crime stopper system???
    What do you think??? Opinions???
    Also im not sure if this helps, but i looked up the number and 3 posts came up from the number selling difftent electronics(mp3s, tablets, ect.)
    Is there any way to test if hes a cop? Anything i can say or do?
    Im sure i seem super paranoid, but i really dont need legal trouble xD
    So yeah is it safe,or should i not?
    Feel free to ask questions if itll help you decide
    It seems safe to me,but thats why im worried,if that makes any sense xD
    Thanks!!!:p

2. I'm always skeptical/cautious around people I don't know but hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Just call the guy up and feel him out. So many of my hookups started out as strangers but turned out to be awesome people. Just get over the paranoia, cops aren't out to bust recreational users, not worth their time.

3. It's better to be safe than in jail OP, don't buy from anyone who gives you a sketch feeling.

4. It is sketchy but call him and ask about it, if he starts acting weird tell him whathisname sent you. If he sounds relieved after that then you're probably alright. Do you live in a med state or a more liberal place?

5. Definitely not the best way to get a connection. If the guy is a narc (although I doubt it) then you'll never figure it out. There is no handbook which narcs abide by so they can lie and do dirty things to bust you. I've heard enough horror stories to know cops and narcs by no means 'play fair.'

The flip side is, if this guy is willing to work with a complete stranger who got his number from another random friend then he's dangerous. People that pick up customers without regard for safety are a hazard to everyone they associate with. If that guy gets busted you would be a great person to throw under the bus. Get to know the dude face to face and feel him out that way. You have reason to be sketched so follow your gut instincts. 

6. I dont think the police will run an operation to catch people buying 10 or 20s, if you were trying to buy a kilo then maybe. Well not in the UK anyway, police want big fish.

7. Cops don't usually work their way down the ladder. If he tries to sell you a pound or something then yea, red flag.

8. you'd be surprised my friend.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

9. I live in the south, and also how would you guys suggest i got about finding someone?
    As soon as i get enough money id love to move to a legalized state, but for no im here :/
    Im not in school,and i run my own buissnes so i cant ask people at work
    Anything in particular youd ask the guy or anything?

10. Dont think cops have a 17 year old kid on speee dial for possible busts. Cmon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. ur most likely ok, i woudlnt worry so much

12. Def. not a narc.. a rat? maybe.. be careful.

13. #13 Tourettes420, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    i think you're fine provided that you arent buying a huge amount. They really only give a shit about the people selling/growing not personal consumption most of the time.