Medical Marijuana Bill Killed By Louisiana Senate Committee

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by chzdgg, May 1, 2014.

1. #1 chzdgg, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
    http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/04/medical_marijuana_louisiana_le.html

The most laughable part of this story is this statement from the Attorney General.

2. #2 steven688, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
    Well as he said they would like to study it more before they changed the laws made somewhat sense, as he is hinting that it will happen one day.

But the fact he basically blames marijuana as in having involvement with violent and sexual offending cases does not really make any logical sense.

But as time passes by hopefully things will be able to loosen up there, and hopefully for the rest of the south.

Good luck in the future Lousinana! They can't disapprove it forever!

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

3. Isn't the black market, the root cause of this?

4. Our state has the same b.s. going on here. "More study." Ya really don't even have to follow the nuts and bolts details state to state any longer to know the outcomes and proposals. Basically its all a legal roadblock to halt any progress until patents and producers are all figured out for the medical realm and big pharma's pot solution.

5. #6 chzdgg, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014

Agreed, anyone who makes a statement that dumb automatically loses all credibility on the issue.

Yea Buddy won't be acting like your buddy when he gives you 13 years for possession like that one guy who was convicted a few weeks ago.

6. Is anyone suprised? this state has some the harshest mj laws in the country.

7. Any DA's opinion of weed is gonna be enforcement and incarceration. Reefer madness is still alive and well.

8. And yet, capital punishment is legal in Louisiana.

Priorities...

9. Lol I guess reefer madness still exists? Fucking ridiculous. What I find hard to beileve, is the fact that people put up with this blatant lying. Politicians these days...what a damn joke. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a revolution 30 years from now. But I doubt it will happen, people are brainwashed sheep. If a revolt happens here in the US these days, i'm expecting it to be just like the hell that is happening in that god fosaken country, ukraine...

EDIT: Sorry if this is hard to read im high

10. We'd be slaughtered like sheep. Sadly the backwards ass south will prolly never go legal. But I'll always remember that patch in Ponchatoula. The war goes on.

11. solution, move to another state and let that state get your tax dollars

12. Louisiana makes too much money off booze guzzling to be interested in weed...