Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Reliable Timeframe For Thc In System For Fat Ppl With Slow Metabolism

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Seahawks23, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Hey all. So I've been a heavy smoker for about four years; 1-2 grams daily spread out over a few sittings. I need accurate information on how long THC may remain in my system (I'm pending a urine test).

I last smoked on 3/31 of this year. It is now 4/29 and I am still showing up positive on urine tests that are provided to me by a friend that works in probation.

I weigh about 280lbs (i'm a fatty), am 5'10, and have a really slow metabolism. I have been drinking excessive green tea, running 3 days a week, and again stopped smoking 30 days ago. I have even tried taking various b-vitamins (niacin for one week, biotin for another week) and I am still dirty and I need to know how long I can expect that to remain. If anyone has any suggestions for things I can do additionally, please let me know. I have an awesome job lined up I have been interning for the past year and had just found out a month ago they do drug test.

I'm concerned- my interview is TOMORROW and I just tested positive again. The test wouldn't be for another week or two, and I'd rather actually be clean than trying to cheat the test (I need to be sure, not take chances).

Any advice or tips would really help. Please no bullshit: don't tell me to take aspirin or triple my niacin dosage, don't tell me to buy some bullshit cleansing drink from a head shop. People who know what they are talking about please and thanks.

2. Stop running haha you made it worse by releasing trapped the in your fat cells when you burn that far

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. really? i've heard from just about every source that i need to sweat. my metabolism, slow as it is, is gonna slowly burn that fat and release the thc anyway right? isn't the idea of exercising to expedite that process?

4. #4 Doc-J, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    While most people are clean in a month, it can take as much as 90 days or more to be naturally clean. Exercise and easy fixes do not work 100%, as you can see. If you cant pass by then, substitution is your best bet.

5. The rule of thumb is to exercise a lot up until a few days prior to the test. Exercising releases the THC metabolites from your fat so your able to excrete then. Eat something high in fat the night before and a few hours before the test. Then drink a ton of Gatorade to dilute your pee.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

6. I just successfully subbed. I'm 28 days clean and was still positive. I'm not fat but could stand to loose a few. I started detox and stared running 1.5 miles everyday. I also used niacin and cranberry flushes. Took zinc, changed my diet and lost 10-15 lbs. I spared no expense on getting clean and tried everything. I also tried to dilute a few times and was only successful one out of the four times I tried it. I'm still testing myself everyday just to see how long it takes to be clean. If your not positive you can pass, sub.

7. thanks guys

8. @[member="BurnAFewDown"] did it really take you 11 weeks? I was a daily user for at least 10 years. About .5 grams a day. I sub and started my new job, but want to take a break just to see how long it will take to pee clean. I''m not sure I want to go that long just to see.