No-Till Gardening

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Under Hill, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. If you dont have any soil mixed up I would just grab a small bag of pro-mix, I use mp for seedlings and fresh clones. I would try to get them in soil soon, root cubes can dry out very quick.

2. I have the plugs on a bed of perlite so they don't dry out. I just didn't want to have to buy a bag of crap just for a couple seedlings. I'm working on about 30 gal of vermicompost but it's my first go at it and don't know how to tell how long to let it go before it's ready enough, and also don't know if seedlings will be able to handle it. I thought about just using a solo cup of straight vermi as it should be a lot lighter than my base mix and it has rice hulls and leaf mould so drainage shouldn't be an issue. I just don't want to chance it b/c I only have 2 seeds of this cultivar and didn't know how long they could go in the plugs before needing food.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. For a quick feed to hold you over you could make a light ewc and kelp tea and just dunk the cubes in that. They should be able to go a couple weeks without food.

4. Good idea thnx

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Please do handle this here for us all to see. It is not as if you are disiplining your child in public. Do not worry, i have had to filter through countless post that i felt were distracting to my learning process, to say the least.

At least if you start this debate, especially in a forum, hell i cannot see why both parties do not clear each statement for all thread viewers to see.

Many might not agree with me here, but a lot of information is repeated through this and many other threads. Yet no one that i have came across references the specific thread post number. Like wouldnt that be more efficient? Refer to thread post #____

Then there is dealing with all the subliminal or intertwined messages in a response. It may be me but reading these sorts of posts take me away from the reason i came to this community to begin with.

Are people here to try and connect certain situations to situations we have experienced in real life????

Refer to post 1891 in "The House Of Iron"

6. I can't search by post number; at least on the app. I'm done repeating myself. If he wants to do compost teas go right ahead. He can buy Jerrys vortex compost tea brewer that he said he can sell him for all I care. I answered the original thread because I felt bad for him after reading it. I liked compost teas but got teased, sent quotes by coot about why Elaine sucks and now I'm a "follower of Ingham" just because I liked a video that explained the soil food web she taught. So finally when I figure out why folks don't like compost teas, it made sense because I was open to listening to their side.

There's no point of trying to discuss it further. We've all said the same thing over and over while he says that compost tea is better. It's just gonna go round and round. I apologized already and I do feel bad about it because I've been made fun of for the same thing.

7. I once asked the bird about its chirp. And when i was done rambling on, the bird continued to chirp.

Dont get stuck on it. People can tend to not let things pass. 20 years later still dealing with issues based on someone that just would not listen.

Do not know anyone here personally but will tell you that there are plenty to learn from as long as you can keep an open eye and willing to learn from peoples advice experience. Do not believe anyone will give out false information to those trying to learn. Odd business model

Then again if your methods are tried and true start a thread like you have.

8. #12328 ladyluckybean, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016

9. #12329 ladyluckybean, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Can we drop it now? Thanks for understanding. Everyone else was making fun of the modern microbes folks but wtf ever. Anyone who reads this with half a brain can see.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455254820.056310.jpg
    Plucked some leaves today to open up air flow in my tent

• Like Like x 1

11. Thanks, It's all a learning experience. :) pleasure meeting you as well.

12. Yeah.
    Lets talk about real Important things.

So,

When Do You Flush Your Plants???

Happy Friday
    You Crazy;
    Mother Fr@ckers!
    [​IMG]

13. I usually flush mine when they are in seed form. I soak them for a couple of days in water to flush out the air that is in the hull. This usually softens it up and allows the tail to escape from it's prison and thus start the plant off to a new and wonderful beginning. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I tried flushing my in ground plants but the water just flooded the yard instead.. I must be doing it all wrong somehow..
    See I AM doing it all wrong.. Now I understand.. Thanks 7557rb[​IMG]

BNW

15. I II flushed mine when the 5-0 where knocking on the door

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. if people would read the first 50-100 pages of the thread they wouldn't have many questions. 95% of the repeated questions here are the result of people not bothering to read a few pages, why should i waste time looking for post numbers if they cant be bothered to read 100 pages of a thread?

not to sound condescending but when i found this thread the first thing i did was start reading it. i had questions, many questions but i wrote them all down and as i continued reading i started crossing out question by question and soon i didn't really need to ask.

growing cannabis is not something you accomplish overnight. it takes months to come to harvest so why not invest a few days to read?

/rant

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ok, here's a question I haven't found an answer to. Say you've got one or two plants of a single strain out of a dozen or so that starts throwing out nanners around week 5-6. It's an 8 week strain so it's not ready to chop but plucking every nanner before they pollinate your other plants is not entirely possible. Would you chop it early to save the other plants from getting seeded? Or LITFA and just keep plucking the nanners?

19. Nanners don't drop a ton of pollen like the pollen sacs on a male plant. So leave em I say. Finish them out unless they throw a ton of em. Don't worry about the other plants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.