Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Can I Hot Knife Oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rawx, Apr 28, 2014.

1. #1 rawx, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    I got some oil the other day and when I go to hot knife it, instead of the knife picking it up, it just melts, how can I properly hot knife the oil without wasting?

2. How about dipping a pin in it and dab it on the knife and inhale deeply.

3. When I knife oil I just break off a tiiiiny nug, then stick the dab to the underside of the nug, heat knives until red hot, lightly press on the top side of the nug ( which will make it stick to the knife), then I squish the two knives together whilst inhaling the smoke through a glass tube that has been in the freezer. Be easy though...knives don't play around.

4. I once had no tools for oil smoking and hated the knifes so I just vaped it out of a lightbulb instead.

5. Use a soda bottle with the bottom cut off to inhale the smoke, mouth over the top where the threads are. Heat the knife with the hot part laying off the edge of a table, safety pin as a dabber. I used 1 liter bottles because they're not too skinny not too fat, just be real careful not to burn any plastic with your hit.

6. Yeah I recommend either the light bulb vape or just putting it on a bowl, Idk why everyone is like "oh I need to dab it".

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app