Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandaddy Purple (... And I Mean Purple)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cannabis_Cactus, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Wow!

Let me start by saying I've never seen a strain so purple, and STINK so much.
    I think I am in love.

I took these beautiful nugs out of the bags just for a quick photoshoot and my whole room reeked!

How you guys feelin' about this! Would you take a toke?  :smoking:
    [​IMG]

2. Damn, that nug on the bottom looks awesome

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Looks nummy nummy. I also have some purp at the moment ill post some pics of it later if I remember.
    But the most purple strain I have ever had was called juicy fruit and it was prolly the best tasting strain I've ever had also it was "juicy and refreshing" felt like I was getting my thirst quenched ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398489146.014351.jpg
    There's the juicy fruit haha

Sent from my sup bruh

Heard that! When I took it out it smelled like I just opened up a box of Fruit Loops!

5. Str8 Dank I know you enjoyed it bro!