Just Got Caught With A Qp Of Mango Kush.

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveskywalkerog, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hold on, didnt you make that, i tell stories thread.

2. #42 Stride420, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    If you guys knew about laws and hired a good lawyer that whole case would have been dropped. Easy to prove as a medical patient you smoke a pound in a year and the scale is used to smoke exact amounts everytime. The 8 ounce limit can be easily raised if you have a condition and require more marijuana than that in a year.

The sentencing you get in court will usually depend on how well of a defense you have, unless there's mandatory minimums like for unmentionables.

I'm very aware of the medical marijuana laws in California. Also getting an exemption would be the smartest thing to do if you carry that much bud around. My bad for not including this detail in my previous story, but the marijuana was distributed into like 4 or 5 bags. He got caught in the act of selling pot. So its not like they will just let him off. He fucked up, even with a good lawyer ( which he had to get), that would be a very difficult to convince a judge that marijuana was for personal use ONLY. 
    Funny side story. This guy has only been smoking marijuana for three months. By his second month of tokin it up, he started selling bud. Third month, he gets this drug dealer mentality going and starts bringing about a pound of weed with him everywhere he went. That same month got cuffed and had to sell his beautiful bmw to pay for everything ( his mom wouldn't). People are retarded  

4. 5 months probo....you dropping names huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Pretty sure he made this story up.  He made a thread saying he makes up stories...

6. you definately fucked up...

never carry that shit in your fucking car -

thats always asking for trouble...

7. #47 PeacefulToker14, Apr 22, 2014
    EDIT: now that I read other people comments about you lying OP, it sounds fishy to me too, what you said first QP then half a QP then 2 ounces? What's next, half a joint? Haha

8. I don't believe it, im in Dallas and 28g's or less is a misdemeanor. Anything more than that is a felony if I remember correctly.

9. ?? seriously bro.. please tell me you are no older then 16 because I feel bad if you are.. no offense

10. #50 dank spanko, Apr 22, 2014
    You're lucky your punk ass didnt get sent to the slammer, you probably had a half zip . You can't lie to the community here we don't tolerate bullshitters

11. OPs threads he created so far:

I Have A Habit Of Making Up Stories.

Just Got Caught With A Qp Of Mango Kush.

Who Thinks This Is Not A Good 4/20 This Year

Can You Roll A Blunt With A Natural Leaf Cigar

12. LOL, that was the sane guy?!

13. well duh

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

14. lies or not that's not nice at all....

15. Stories real in a sense

Op is really under age and his rents are drug testing him until september

16. I'm waiting for his next thread.

"Just got shot, bleeding out, what should I do?"

17. I got two years probation for an ounce

18. All the way from a qp to no weed.  How will we ever trust you again.  Might as well make a new acc, gonna be hard to gain our trust again.  And btw we HATE trolls, no need to lie/make up stories to get our reaction, you are wasting everyones time, including yours.

19. Five months? Hahahahahahahahaha that ain't shit! Go three plus years on state probation then come talk to me.

20. Well know i was just thinking about taking a t break and so i wanted to make an interesting post and my parents are too ,uch of cheapskates to drug test me and im 18 and help with the rent and groceries so make your stupid hypothesis again  :ey:  :bongin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.