Just Got Caught With A Qp Of Mango Kush.

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveskywalkerog, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya dude 5 months doesn't sound right... But if that's the case..I hate u cuz ur fucking lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Man you should've gotten your lawyer to plead some affluenza, hear that shit flies down in Texas. Well, may as we'll start you an outdoor grow, should finish up in October.

3. Too soon man ....too soon...lol

4. Holy fuck, that's awful. I feel bad for you man.

5. Cops took that shit home, will charge him with 2 grams.

Cops get high too.

6. My buddy just got caught up with a pound of marijuana and a scale. He has a medical marijuana card ( I live in California) and got arrested on spot. He got bailed out in the morning by his mom who didn't even know he smoked pot lolol. He has six months of probation and has to take a drug ed course or whatever it's called. Fucker got let off so easy, the felony will be dropped!

7. Qp to half a qp, to under 2 ounces dunno what to believe. 

8. hahahahahh

9. op your a terrible liar. this morning you said you got caught with a couple grams in your car on 420.
    NOW you got caught again with a qp? get the fuck outta here dude 
    Everypost i see from you is bullshit

10. I gotta admit I was lying about yesterday I just didn't want to admit I did not have any weed but I really did get caught with a QP

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. well that's in Austin I'm in Dallas you get probation for 5 months for less than 2 ounces or less.

I did not say I had two ounces read the damn sentence

12. daacqfwfyayqfcgqfqgfa deaf a fact a had fr at an HDTV he Hendrik edit our

13. Them Richardson piglets get you in one of their Nice SUVs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Post of the decade.

He truly, is, a liar.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

15. Your Screwed!!

16. I think you may have gotten it kinda soft, Texas is like one of the most harsh on bud. Regardless, that sucks dude

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

17. Lied about 2 grams because didn't want to admit to no bud, why not just..... Not say you have bud. There is no need to impress people online.

If you got caught now, hate your life for something else because essentially nothing happened. Don't take weed to school, and just as important don't leave valuables in a car. Especially ones you can't report stolen if need be. Your brain needs to be turned on before you continue to smoke

18. Ah no op, the prick is smoking your mango bud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.