Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need To Pass A Drug Test Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Snapplecap1, Apr 21, 2014.

1. #1 Snapplecap1, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    So I got hired for a job a few weeks ago and I have to go in for a drug test tomorrow. Let me start off by saying tomorrow it will be 27 days that I've been clean but before that I was smoking a few bowls a day for like 2 years. I've been drinking water, taking cranberry pills each morning, working out, and sweating my balls off in the sauna every day for the passed 2 weeks sometimes taking cold showers in between to make my metabolism go faster. I about 5'9-5'10 135 pounds? Maybe less from all the sweating and what not. I've been taking a bunch of at home test a lot of them being dollar store ones and I've been passing them for the last 2 weeks but I've taking like 3 first check ones and they came up negative as well. This morning I took a first check and the negative line came up pretty visible, not incredibly dark or anything but not a ghost line or very faint either. What is my chances of passing the test? Picture of today's test included IMG_20140421_074023_968.jpg IMG_20140421_074023_968.jpg IMG_20140421_074023_968.jpg IMG_20140421_074023_968.jpg IMG_20140421_074023_968.jpg IMG_20140421_074023_968.jpg

2. I have court on the 30th I smoked last Thursday and the day before yesterday how can I pass a drug test or will I be ok? Need help quick

3. america is fucked, look what all you have to do in order to keep/get your job just because you smoke an herb on your own private time/ in a private domicile
    its discusting that they are allowed to do these drug tests, in my opinion it is a violation of privacy but yeah ull pass it you did enough to pass the test or just get somone elses piss or what ever 

4. @ Bad hitch ..... you may be on the sharp end of a long stick.

Op...you should be fine. But then again you are asking internet strangers on drug tests.