Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is 180 A Reasonable Price For Half An Ounce?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PuffinLibra1018, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Is $180 a reasonable price for half an ounce of Duke Nukem?

2. Yea I'd say its reasonable.  Someone will come on here saying they get ounces for like 30 bucks but 180 for a half is a good standard price.

3. Not bad, really depends where you live and who you know, I pay $100 for a half zip.

4. Not really, but it depends where you live I guess.

5. #5 SiberianShepherd, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    If you live on the west cost you got ripped off. If you live on the east cost still sounds a little high but in range.

EDIT: a picture of the quality would help too.

6. A little high, but reasonable :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Duke Nukem is a shit game, you can get the original for cheap.

8. 150 for a ounce is the norm.

9. That's probably east coast pricing. You should find someone with an in so you can get weight for lower prices.

10. I'm on the east coast.

11. Yeah if it's bomb bud then yeah it's worth it.

12. Maybe a lil pricey but for east coast not bad

13. As long as it is good. When I lived east that is the pricest of the better stuff in the area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. i pay like 180 for daank shit if its a full ounce...... it should be like 140 max 

15. I'm on the east coast too and the average seems to be like 160-170, so you're probably fine.

16. Also on the East Coast, and that's what I pay.  So I'm biased when I say yes, lol. 

That's the norm for good stuff where I am.

17. that seems pricey coming from the west coast, but its always funny to me when people use their homie hookup price or the best price they ever got and claim it to be all day everyday... I used to get oz for 160-180 when I was slangin but im not gonna tell someone thats average in Cali cuz its not, or tell them they got ripped off for paying 280.. prices vary in a lot of ways

18. If your western US, no, eastern US, sure. Western halfs go for like 70-110 as a standard

19. yeah that's what I'm saying. Two years ago I would spend 180 max on an O, now I'm not stepping foot over 120-140 for an O