Tea

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by SiberianShepherd, Apr 19, 2014.

1. not my cuppa thai...little packets of potting soil in hot water, no thanks, thats just me though..picky picky picky

2. I am all about the green tea. ALL. ABOUT. IT.

3. Just a brand i dont know what makes it different to english breakfast, in england almost everyone drinks the branded bags with milk but when i see english breakfast people dont seem too so it could just be us brits love a milky tea lol

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

4. It wasnt my personal stuff. I was at a Thai restaurant. I would much prefer brewing without tea bags.

5. Does straining give tea a better flavor than tea bags?

6. That depends... I've tried lots of samples from teavana and it's hit or miss. Some seem completely flavorless while others get this aroma that bagged tea will never get. It is also healthier, nothing really seps through like on tea bags i always get little floaties. You have to try a few different kinds to see if you like it. 

7. besides teavana, any other stores anyone can recommend? 

8. #48 SiberianShepherd, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    I only really say teavana because it's a few blocks away from me and they have an online sale right now with any purchase get 1oz of free tea. They are a little pricey but their is also
    http://www.adagio.com/ they are a little cheaper.

9. I'll check it out! Thanks!

10. My favorite kind is sleepytime for some reason, but only after supper/nighttime. Breakfast is usually iced peach tea or when I'm especially lazy, the RX herbal energy tea from Arizona that you buy for a dollar. Used to work at a ski resort until the wee hours of the morning on the lifts and they lent jackets to the team members. Would carry around a can in every pocket, by the end of the night, whatever I had left, they would be slightly slushy and made for a perfect treat on my drive home.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #51 static shock, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    Puerh both sho and sheng,
    Oolong specifically tieguanyin along with wyui, green tea , Yerba mate smoke/unsmoked,
    White tea with rose petals, holy basil, Rooibos, green tea earl grey, nettle, purple coneflower, kombucha tea, ECT...

I like my teas but those are the ones I drink the most regular. ;-)

Sent from my eyephone

12. Fancy haha. I hope to get on your level soon. Still waiting on my strainer/tea in the mail. 

Right now I am enjoying some regular lipton tea.

13. Chai tea is my favorite! Although I've had so many kinds, so many different names, I forget a bunch of them so it's hard to choose!

Time to start drinking tons of tea again!

I like this thread  :smoke:

14. I've been into lapsang souchang lately. Lovin' it

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. I'm crazy about that Yerba mate and chamomile . Day n night

16. Tea > Coffee . We beat out the coffee thread haha. 

Right now drinking some more lipton( all I have left)  :mad:

17. Sipping on some Earl Grey right now. Good way to kick off the morning.

18. I just picked up some new herbs last niht

lemon balm, skullcap, and a big ass bag of lavender.

i need to find some chamomile now.  ineed the nicely dried and manicured flowers though

not the shitty powder that was probably made from the stems :/

19. Green and chai. Damn I haven't had any in ages, I need to go shopping today

20. Well my order from teavana should be coming in today. I can't wait to try my new strainer and tea!