Smoking Games

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by bsarrecc, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Me and my friends are trying to come up with some good smoking games for this Sunday, any suggestions? Thanks 😻

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ive played drinking games but never heard of smokin games. It seems like you would want to compete over the most bud rather than I drinking game where you dont want to drink the most.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. When I was in college we played darts a lot. Had board mounted on piece of plywood to keep from tearing up drywall. If you hit a "woodie" plywood instead of dart board, you had to do a bong hit.

Sent from this POS ATT charges me $80/month to use.

4. Play Bong Pong. Idk, I'm making this up, but you fill the cups with a bit weed, hash, whatever, and if you make it the other dude is suppose to smoke it.

5. Never tried but board games should be fun high .. I think

6. My friends and I used to sit in a circle and take a rip then while holding it in

7. See how many rooms we could run into and then release the hit when you get back into the room, it was entertaining for a good while

8. There is also baseball, again you sit in a circle and take a hit and then you have to hold it in until whatever smoking device you are using makes it all the way back to you then you can release