Drinking bong water

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by R_Gl0ver, Apr 13, 2014.

1. I know bong water from combustion is nasty and does not do much I am wondering if a vaporizer would make a difference since there wouldn't be any of the ash tar or other nasty stuff polluting it. I know THC is not water soluble but it seems to me some would be trapped in the water along with other CBDs. Has anyone tried this? How'd it work for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. #2 boydamien, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    Man are you that short of cash lol
    Throw that nasty shite where it belongs. Down the toilet lol

3. No not short on cash lol just wondering if there was any difference from normal bong water

4. loooool this a joke right?

5. ill bite.

I havent tried it myself, and have no plans to, but im pretty sure there would be no high gained from drinking the bong water.
    As you said, THC isnt water soluble, so if there is any THC in the water it would be such a small amount that you wouldnt feel anything.

6. Thanks for the reply. I wasn't planing on doing it as currently I don't have a bong and I have only inadvertently drank bong water in a few occasions I got a little to high and forgot how a bong worked.

7. I don't suggest it, but whatever floats your boat

Also report back to us how it went

Omega369

8. why would u ask this question if u don't even have a bong? and how exactly do you forget how to use a bong? :lol: wtf

9. I recently watched a few YouTube videos about hitting a vape through a bong. And as to your other question you hold it up to your lips like its a steam roller, I was really really baked lol

10. Unless I'm sharing I drink every bit from my bubbler or f-bomb, I'm in a wheelchair, have to do my own catheter so I'm prone to urinary tract infections, I used to vape thru water (never drank it) Had to clean my glass weekly till I found this. http://www.botanicchoice.com/Liquid-Extracts/Cranberry-Liquid-Extract-1-oz.axd#sthash.pfk3Y4Rf.dpbs Half dozen drops in, the cranberry stops any build up on the glass , nice little flavor, just needs rinsing to clean and the cranberry is a natural way to help prevent UTI's, perfect for me.

Will

11. I read this 3 times and I still fail to see why you would drink the water.

Sure, I can understand drinking the cranberry water to prevent UTI's, but even then, why not just put the drops in the bong to make it easier to clean, and put some drops in some fresh clean water and drink that instead?

12. I thought this was going to be about drinking bong water on accident but instead purposefully wanting to drink bong water? No. Just don't do it.

I accidentally took a sip of bong water after I had forgot that I poured it from my bubbler into a water bottle and it's disgusting. Trust me, you do not want to drink bong water.

13. #13 willvape, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    Yes I could mix some up to drink and pour this out and I do "if" I'm bonging with someone else , but just myself I drink it! I vape at least a bowl a hour and after 3 or 4 it's gone. It don't taste bad and will continue doing this!

Will

14. I say that, in the interest of science and betterment of the community, you go for it. I'm sure that there's something left in there, has to be, right? So why not give it a shot?
    I mean, man would never know about the various benefits of Weed if it weren't for those brave souls who tried it first. The pot pioneers, if you will. How would anyone know which mushrooms are tasty, or get you trippin' balls, or even kill you if it weren't for the people who tried them first?
    So go! Be the "mushroom eater"! Help the community to move forward by providing personal experience and lending your body to the pursuit of science!
    (applause from the crowd for this heroic and moving speech)

:metal: 

15. Drinking the bong water only works if you blow into it with a full bowl loaded.

16. The thc in the in the water itself is long gone buddy. The gooey stuff stuff to the sides though? That's what you want.

"Volcano everday, baby." - Darth Vapir

17. Man and I've just been dumping this stuff out the window. No wonder fido loves to hang out side .
    I wonder if you could beer bong, bong water . Of better yet . Butt chug

Sent from your mom's phone.

18. I would continue dumping it out the window lol

19. Are you talking about vape bong water? I've tasted it once honestly, it didn't taste like regular bong water, it tasted kinda spicy. Either way, bong water is nasty and never worth drinking. 

20. butt chuggers unite!