420 being on easter , whats wrong with it?

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveskywalkerog, Apr 13, 2014.

1. all this month i've been hearing about people saying it sucks that 420 is on easter sunday this year i ask why and they say religious purposes but you got it wrong cannabis is a plant that was created by god i can't believe that alot of people still have not realized that theres nothing wrong with smoking on that day at all i believe that god was ressurected during this time i used to also think weed was a sin so one night when i was saying my prayers before going to sleep i asked god why did you create marijuana ? i asked him this question on several occasions and everytime i had the exact same dream which is the answer the dream went like this i was on some kind of grass field and there were people fighting and arguing with each other then the dream ended from seeing that i saw that the answer was that he created marijuana so that there would be peace and not fighting. I did NOT make this up if i did it would have been a much longer thread so just smoke next sunday thats what god wants 

2. some of us will be dragged to church and family events.... lol

3. Lol I got high before I went to church with my buddy last year for Easter.

Sure as hell ain't gunna stop me this year

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

4. Ha its pretty cool that they fell on the same day this year. But the thing is that I will be around family during the day of Easter so I might hold off on smoking until night. Or maybe stay up late the night before and catch 4/20 @ 4:20 am.

5. no no my son god wants you all to send me 1000 dollars to setup the largest OP the world has ever seen!

6. BLAZE IT AND PRAISE IT

7. I don't think anything is wrong with it. People just want something to bitch about as usual.

8. That was the largest sentence I've ever read

9. serious, some of us are gonna be around relatives who aint down with the herbals...dat shit aint ballin'

10. Joints for Jesus! But yeah Easter or not in about to turn up.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

11. Jesus is my favorite Jewish Zombie!

12. weed trumps religion for me

13. jesus smoked weed anyways

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGzQpy3lTxA

14. i thought this was grasscity not grammarcity

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. No issue at all.  Also spread the word.  Everyone is celebrating 4/20 the following sunday as well, since some people are busy, make sure you got bud for 4/27. ;)

16. I think a lot of problems people have with it being on easter is that the younger people will probably be spending it with their family, keeping them from partying. But I'm sure this is one of many possible reasons as to why ppl are upset

17. Pretty sure it's a matter of people having family plans and less time to smoke. If people feel bad for getting high on a religious holiday , then why do they feel fine about it the other 364 days of the year haha

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I'm going to celebrate 420 on 4/21......AND on 4/20, who the fuck are you trying to impress?  

19. If you guys could smoke weed with jesus would you?

20. Nothing, but you mortals placing so much attachment to a Sunday is absolutely beyond me...But you lot translated the books, We just wrote Them. :cool: