Norcal outdoor GSC (Origanal Thin Mint)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by risingsun, Apr 8, 2014.

1. I'd be so down to do that. Get a good workout in the meantime. Looks like it's nice and warm on that terrace too.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Oh ya it was one hell of a work out still goin. But so worth it spots super hot and gets sun almost all day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [qu name="risingsun" post="19847967" timestamp="1397446099"]Oh ya it was one hell of a work out still goin. But so worth it spots super hot and gets sun almost all day
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] we used a bulldozer 1965 D6 it has a cab but its open air this a picture of a windowed version
    [​IMG]
    But we cleared 2 acres 12 hours direct sun amazing spot.

4. #44 RichardDean, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    Still some physical labor involved of course but definitely helped having the machinery for the space weneeded. Part is for a new free range chickens and veggies.

I want some egglaying hens so bad! They're such simple animal. They just need enough space so they don't peck at eachother.

RisingSun, did you terrace that manually? cuz I'd imagine it'd be hard to get any type of machinery up there.

6. Ya I terrace this by hand with a shovel no space to get our bulldozer of backhoe out there

7. Now that's what I call hard work and dedication!

8. it would fall right off. Must have been back breaking you need a pick axe on our ranch before the shovel the ground is so rocky.

Fuck yeah. Holy chet!

...I'd still be down. lol

10. Well we ended up in all volcanic ash all the way down. So it wasn't super bad.

11. cant wait to see you put that land to use!

12. Thank you I'll give everyone update tonight before I leave to my girlfriends for the night. Been holding off they have shown a lot of signs of improvement got defoliated a bit yesterday. Picked up a new Co2 tank so I can get my system going in my tent again tonight run it till I can for these babies to go outdoors

13. #53 risingsun, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    Hey all everything is looking awesome. Took about 18 cuttings today mainly lamb's bread. I'm stoked on this grow and how everything is looking for this season. Here are some photos.

14. The one plant my hand is on produced 5 tops from my FIM Method.

Attached Files:

15. nice job on the fim

Yea we did it manually by hand took 5 days 2 people and sometimes a third hand. Sry i have not rpelied and this has died due to my phone getting shut off and etc. I'm back on now will be updating you guys with photos and a video today going out to the first spot and starting to work on second i hope you all enjoy and we can love our medicine Jah Bless.

17. thank you i have been practicing this for a while IMO FIM is the only way to go because we are trying to produce a bunch of shoots and make lighting better so i always FIM the main stock to produce and open shoot in the middle and let everything branch out from there almost like groing it upside down once they are done haha cuz it's busy on the top and small on the bottom lollipop i guess but i don't remove branches.

18. Hey all here is an update on all my plants just transferred into 3 gallons about 3 days ago. They all are looking super healthy and doing great really excited for this outdoor season 1 month in a tent now.

Attached Files:

19. How big is that grow tent? Looks good.

20. Subbin in. This grows gonna be SICK!