Norcal outdoor GSC (Origanal Thin Mint)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by risingsun, Apr 8, 2014.

1. #21 rippedeyed, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    ive been looking for the lambs bread for quite some time now. I will have to figure out a way of getting a cut from you in the future. Until then I'm camping out to watch it grow ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sounds good I will be taking some cuts for me and some of my patients in the next month to grow outdoor and I'll go around at harvest and take photos of all my plants at there final stage of bud for purposes of having pictures to go with my mothers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Here is a picture update as we go along everything is looking super healthy and enjoying life.

Attached Files:

4. Your one of the luck ones. U wish I could get just a small portion of that. In sure you will care for the land properly. I'm subbed

5. i usually use 2 or 3 gallon. More then enough for holding em for a month and a half or sonow beforebthey hit the outdoorz.

6. #26 risingsun, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    Cool thanks for the input they r getting pretty and big. In those 1 gallons.

7. hell ya bro.. im mike trich.. noobie of course.. subbin in if you dont mind..

8. All are welcome man sub in have any questions if I can't answer I know some others can anwser. you do in outdoor grow this year?

9. All are welcome man sub in have any questions if I can't answer I know some others can anwser. you do in outdoor grow this year?

10. All are welcome man sub in have any questions if I can't answer I know some others can anwser. you do in outdoor grow this year?

11. Haha nice tripple post!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Ya haha weird GC was messing up last night haha. :)

13. #33 Kronicly Insane, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Lol yea you are a noobie for sure.

14. noob my ass! It's mike mother fn trich!

15. Haha hey all just checked on all them the lambs bread mother is blowing up fast and so r the rest. I will be updating with photos tomorrow. Cheers all smoke to save a life...

16. Man they r looking good and healthy. Also took 7 cuttings today see how this works out with my new method of cloning.

Attached Files:

17. Man, that looks like a blast! That's a perfect sunny spot for your girls to grow. Good luck on the start of your season!

18. Thank you mate were finishing the last one below be a little bit different lay out but still nice and open just below that portion and to the side.

19. Very nice setup on private land. Me gusta. That's a lot of work to terrace off a hillside. Legit.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Thanks mate and ya took 5 days build that one shelf a 15x30