Fuck my life, want to kill myself.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenRush, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Broke my wrist last night, can't go to the gym, eat or wank. My three favourite things, going to be a stressful couple months!

2. first world problems :rolleyes:

quit your bitchin :hide:

3. I'm kind of confused...did you break both wrists?    Should still be able to do stuff with one wrist.

4. Jerk off with the other hand, it's like somebody else is doing it. I'm proud to be an ambidextrous masturbator.

5. #5 GreenRush, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    Got one broken wrist and on my other arm my shoulder is pretty much skinned to the bone, got hit my a car riding my bike. FML

I pretty much can't move my arms, I have a high pain tolerance, I can't even light my bong.

6. OP, get a fresh cherry pie and jim levenstein that shit up haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. apple pie ;)
    [​IMG]

8. #8 Pokie, Apr 5, 2014
    Did you ever see that girl make a sandwich with just her feet cause she had no legs?

Edit: I mean she had no arms! Lol

9. Oh yeah so it was an apple pie. id have thought a cherry pie would be better. Considering you dont pop someones apple...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yea she was on tosh.o.... I don't even know if that show is still airing actually..

tosh.o is still airing everyday and they are still making new episodes

Damn OP, you got hit by a car? Hope you got some compensation

12. it is

13. #13 Jingo Dookstain, Apr 5, 2014

I've been in bed with pneumonia all damn week, and you want to die over a broken wrist? At least you can still smoke with the other hand.

Man up.

Edit: Unless you broke both your wrists... but that's still nothing to die over...

14. I'd much rather have pneumonia than a broken wrist. 

Let the man vent people! Sure it could be a lot worse, but i've seen far more pathetic rants on the interwebz before. 

15. Lol I hope you're not serious about the "killing yourself" part

16. Yeah, i'm assuming the title is more of the expression-y type than literal. you know, like FML. 

17. DrAmA bOmB

18. #18 Jingo Dookstain, Apr 5, 2014

Would you really?

I dunno about that man. I'd be down for trading this with a broken wrist any day.

19. I actually almost died as a child from the pneumonia, so I'd rather take the broken wrist. But I don't know how adults suffer from the pneumonia compared to kids

Hey no worries brah, necessity is the mother of invention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Y_62RhFW8Q​