Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Looks very low on nutrients to me

That looks awesome, doing a Northern Lights Auto micro grow at the moment

3. Nice one cheers guys I saw her responding a little to them nutes but she kept on turning ill up double her nutes, so far she's only had 10ml of fox farm big bloom diluted 5ml to 100ml.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. #48 GoldGrower, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    This thread has sparked my interest in autos again. I have some room in my vegging tent, i'ma dropping some auto seeds tonight

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've only got the fox farm tiger bloom and big bloom, I thought big bloom was a vegging nute... God damn, how many millilitres should I be adding to a litre of water?

7. Come join our pot noodle challenge lol blue treacle auto done in a potnoodle pot theres like 10 of us taking part in this. rules standard pot noodle pot holes in bottom only can pot holes for lst too. And blue treacle seed everything else is up to you lol :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1275211-Dutch-passion-Think-Different-and-an-auto-purple

vote for my td please http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-03-20-thinkdifferent%C2%AE-loki_1597/

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah pot noodle challenge is going to be awesome! Start mid April I believe :)

Yeah I believe autos are getting better and better, they are fast vigorous growers its amazing what they can do. You can't do as many advanced growing techniques like topping but they do respond well to a scrog or LST :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I did a pot noodle challenge last year on here, it was pretty good. I didn't know there was another one running

10. #55 WDIK, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014

Big Bloom in NPK of .01-0.3-0.7  Almost no nitrogen or much of anything else.  It's supposed to be a bloom/flower booster.

Grow Big would be their vegging nute.  6-4-4

11. Cheers man what about tiger bloom? Has that got any nitrogen? If not is there anything household to add for nitrogen?

12. Can you link to the thread? I can't find it

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Like Like x 1