Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Lowryder#2 is the most potent I have tried

2. So why is there a negative misconception with Autos then?

3. #24 GoldGrower, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    I think there are two reasons. The first commercial auto was lowryder, and it was pretty shit to be fair. It was brought out too early in my opinion. Low yield and very low potency. It was more of a novelty than anything else.

The other one was basically confusion of when to use them and people growing them in the same way as they grew photoperiod sensitive plants. People grew them in huge light tight areas and yields were relatively low in comparison to plants that would veg for a long time and get huge. Many growers just didn't see the point.

But they certainly have their niche that they fill. Here in the UK our weather makes growing outdoors not only difficult but most of the time disappointing. They veg well in the summer but flowering doesn't go well because it's so cold and the sunshine isn't very bright. But autos can flower mid summer when the sunshine is bright and yields are great. Them being short makes is brilliant for guerilla growing because they stand out less.

Having a couple dotted about in the vegging tent can be worth doing for the odd ounce or two for essentially free.

For people starting out thier first grow that don't have a light tight grow area. Or a grow area thats particularly small. They can keep their lights on for 24/0 allowing a bigger yield compared to Photoperiod plants of the same size. And of course from hatch to harvest time is less than any Photoperiod plant can be

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Post more pics of your success :)

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Subbed I asked in another thread I want some head knocker and a decent yield any recommendations on a auto strain.ty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. OK answered my question thx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Aryt guys this is a auto bomb on day 36 she has only been fed 2 small doses of nutes so far (to see if it would help fix this) been feeding her bottled water the whole way through, has anyone got any idea what this is? Turning green to yellow :/

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396692472.036817.jpg

8. @[member="headchef1990"] that is hella beautiful. Props bro!

9. Subbed loki! Hello guys everyone okay? Sorry I'm a bit baked right now can't remember who said they were growing northern lights! Here is a little PIC of my biggest northern lights auto (flash Babylon auto by samsara seeds). First grow was very easy would reccomend

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. I done 3 flash Babylon and 2 lowryder ak 47's and just a PIC of it drying in my tent :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. She looks like she is getting hungry! I would give her a larger dose of grow nutes she looks like she needs some nitrogen! Not a bad thing feed her well and she will reward you ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1