Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. #22501 norml56, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    I have the t5's for cloning and 600 watt mh for veg. I think I would only run autos if I had extra space otherwise you are kinda wasting light on a plant that isn't going to produce even close to as much bud.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I just sprout mine in a rapid rooter plug that is already in the final giant pot. That way there is no stress from transplanting. If it doesn't sprout then I just pluck out the seed and put in a new one.

3. ok in awhile I'm going to be running a auto grow. Which one have you tried or like ? anything you can tell me or suggest. Prob. will use coco or DWC Seedsman Lowryder #2 Autoflowering Feminised or a Queen Quick One Automatic Feminised.Both from the Valut of course !

I'll be outta town for a couple days but cant wait to see what people say Thanks Everyone !

4. no need for a barriar dude i never have lol

5. ypu you can nuat i stall some lofhts and grow in the closet wont be an issue

6. I hear of many folks growing in closets, I think that's what us little guys did before there were tents,
    Only thing I would put some thought into is ventilation, light leaks and definitely somehow managing the odor

7. I am probably going to give autos a run after my current grow is over. I'm running a platinum 450 in a 3'x3'x6' tent. I use smart pots. I would like to run four autos, what size smarties do you guys recommend? I'm hoping to keep it at or under 5 gallons.

All of my autos have come by way of freebies from gorilla seeds and the vault (you guys rock), so any input to help me pick four would also be appreciated.

My auto inventory:

Dr krippling Incredible bulk x1 (definitely running this one)

Samsara flash Babylon x1

Advanced Female automatic ak x1

French touch auto guillotine x3

Feminized seeds super cheese auto x1

I'm looking for four, Any advice/input from experience with these strains would be great. I'm definitely planning on running the auto bulk though. Thanks in advance.

8. 3-5 gal is fine mate

9. Thinking I was to let the hso ogk grow with out training. I would like to see what it will come our like

10. mephisto genetics are pretty good

11. How about strains? You have any experience with any I listed? Like I said, they were all freebies, the only one I intended to get was the auto incredible bulk. I'm looking for three more from that list and unless anyone has input I'll probably just randomly grab three.

12. come on load me up with as much info as possible what am I to you guys chopped liver?

13. ive helpped with a babylon grow and ak ive grown both great plant the babylon are pretty much northernn lights so thats sweet low odur gets you high and yeilds lots we were getting 4oz per plant in 6 liters of soil
    And the ak are great they stink but there awsome

14. I just did an auto incredible bulk

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Cut down my amnesia haze auto last night, 15 oz wet so I'm hoping I get 4 or 5 oz dry
    [​IMG]

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. How tall did it end up? I've read that it's compact but I know the photos are monsters.

17. The autos stayed compact. There are a few things I would do differently. Do you have a journal going?. I would love to sub up and help you along.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Not yet, I'm going to when I switch to 12/12 on my current run. I tell myself I don't have time for it, then am on here panicked asking questions in a bunch of different threads every time my plant looks sad. I will let you know when I do. I will let everyone know.