torch ran out, best way to smoke my hash oil

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by moea23, Apr 1, 2014.

1. #21 WizardInBlack, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    What i don't get is how you took the time to make hash oil and acquire a torch and dabbing rig, but you still don't have your license lol.

2. hahaha ok that sounds cool! ill definetely do that now. the green tea we have in our house comes in tea bags, and its like powdered black leaves is that what you use!! and thanks a lot man!

3. yeah that will work fine! let me know how it works out, and no problem, have fun man! haha

4. #24 Sghetti nButter, Apr 1, 2014
    Well I thought it went without saying, but while using hot knives you need to cut a 2liter bottle in half (or any thing along those lines) to use as a funnel, to inhale what you're dabbing on the hot knives lol.
    But regardless, I just read all the way through your initial post. Seems like you're a minor that is still attending high school(dabbing before you go too?).
    I don't think dabbing should be a priority of yours at the moment, especially if you can't go and legally buy butane lol.
    Anyway, I'm not here to lecture you, I know you won't appreciate it, but really you shouldn't be focusing on how to smoke the oil you have.
    Just wait it out til you can get butane for your torch, don't roll a green tea joint and smear it on there.. -_-

5. Just buy some butane man. I would put a nice glob in the one hitter if your desperate.

6. Get out of here you dumb fucking pig. If your aren't a cop then you're a piece of shit trying to scam money. Go fuck yourselves

Break a chunk of one of your papers and put in the bottom of your bowl, hash on top. That's what I do with my kief but I don't know how well it would work with oil.

8. just put a little of the oil/hash whatever on top of a normal bowl and smoke it....tastes amazing and makes bowl last a long time

try it.....i dare you

actually this is how we always smoked hash back when before Ti nail 710 rigs were popular

9. #29 SirOmniscient, Apr 1, 2014

i thought you needed a bottle to concentrate the smoke aswell but, a blade (older guy) put up a video of him smoking all of his pieces and he hot knived some oil or whatever with out a bottle and it looked badass

10. I'd clog the whole in your bowl with some tea then put white ash on top of that so the oil doesn't pull through and you dont smoke as much tea

11. #31 moea23, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    well at first i was lasy at age 16, and back then my parents didnt really want me to drive so i didnt smoke, and then i justfound everyone was around here and i always had rides so i never really bothered to get a license, i turned 18 3 months ago and and im moving to the hague, netherlands soon. my dad is ther already, and im going to college there. yes, im in high school, a senior lol. and i am of age. i just cant even buy a lighter cause i dont have an id. i use my bros sometimes.

12. @[member="moea23"]

Dang sweet life story bro. I'm kidding, i just thought it was funny because it kinda seemed like you would rather dab than drive a car lol.

13. im not a minor, and if any mods have doubts they can pm and i can provide id lol. i just dont drive, idk why its so strange to people lol. it takes 9 months to get your license so i didnt bother the last year as im going to netherlands.

lmaoo why do you dare me, ive tried it before. its all i did with hash before i got my rig, i dont smoke flowers anymore everytime i get them they go straight into wax lol

i mean ive driven plenty of times in saudi arabia, and im driven to mcdonalds and wendys a lot when its late at night and im really high with no food at home lol. ik how to drive just dont have license, and prolly rusty too.

14. the joint ran half way through and i dont think it smoked the oil very well. it was very smooth though, not harsh so thats nice. i think i put too much wax on one side and less on other...and also, the wax was very hot and dripping n shit from it, and at the end of the joint all the wax covered the filter and it was very oily but i threw it, prolly shouldve tried to scrape some off lol. the bowl hits worked very fine though, especially with a hemp wick that focuses small flame on the hash, instead of torching the whole bowl causing it to collapse and u suck in the hash through downstem before fully smoking it.

15. Go get more butane...

16. it actually just takes a written and driving test if youre over 18. one, maybe two visits.

like you i didnt get it til i was almost 19 for similar reasons, lost it to dui before i hit 20 and havent bothered to get it back since. been years... i get by just fine

17. hot knifing is effective, but you're gonna need to be able to use the stove. Don't try heating the nail wth the stove, it's be easier to just hot knife. In the future my suggestion is to buy two cans of butane at once, so when one runs out you have one to use while you get a replacement.

18. #38 moea23, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    i already dabbed this morning by heating my nail from my open oven and dropping the nail in my rig and dabbing. the nail doesnt get hot at the very very bottom for some reason (it did after like my 6th dab but i let it cool off). can i use the hot knife with one or two lighters, heating it up from the bottom then dabbing on it with cut up bottle so i can lead the smoke to my or what, cause u said ill need a stove idk why id do.

also, would it be a good idea to heat my nail with a hair straightener lol, or would i need an open flame to heat up the nail. e nails dont tho.
    and yeah, i will for sure buy like 2 cans this friday..store them in the basement or something. i didnt realize how essential a torch was for dabbing until now..lol.

in virginia, from 16 up to 19 u need to hold a permit for 9 months. once youre 19 you can go straight to your license. i never tried but thats what every1 says in school even my teacher so i just didnt bother going to the dmv. i

19. Buy a lighter? Is there an age requirement or something where you live?

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. i have lighters. im pretty sure lighters dont get nails hot enough  for a dab tho. and there is age requirement but i am 18 lol