First Grow- Reggie Bagseed Stealth Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ninjanyanc, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Those things stretched like crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Over watered

3. I think he just never fully recovered from having his stem fucked up twice. In the end the top of him fell off where that second break was. Carol and Barbara are doing great though, and I'm being very careful not to overwater despite misguided pressure to water more often from my boyfriend.

4. How are they lookin

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399200443.911701.jpg
    Some days ago i either fimmed or topped Carol, I don't really care which, and now it's growing again so i'll keep you updated on how that turns out. Sorry my floor is gross.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399200542.143857.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399200570.111437.jpg
    Barbara I think i'm going to leave untopped and then compare the two but we'll see how that goes. She's a little overwatered in the photo i know, i'd watered the night before a little too much.

6. Subbed! I'm on my first grow too. Your girls are looking nice.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399489012.661758.jpg i had to take a whole leaf off of carol because it had these bite marks and little black dots i feared to be eggs, this piece of it had it worst.

8. If you see the black dots again. Check and see if they move. You may have mites. They can be a bitch if caught to late. But can be eradicated easily if caught early enough. But so far, looking good!

9. How could i prevent them from doing shiz on the other leaves? Where did they come from if that's what they weree

10. #50 sxxdnne, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2014
    I think I read somewhere that it happens sometimes when a plant is moved in and outdoors. I'll have to look it up. I had them on my rude. I got a spray from Walmart that was organic and took care of mites.

11. #51 ninjanyanc, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400039642.225095.jpg
    I found this ladybug outside and brought him in to see if he'll guard the girls a bit. His name is Harold~

12. I thought you were growing outdoors

13. My main focus is stealth. I am starting indoors and moving outdoors when they aren't such weak little hoes. But right now it's convenient and stealthy having them in here.

14. Oh I see. When you go to out them outside give them a week with 4+ hours of sun and then out them back inside. They get sunburned believe it or not. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400106356.938896.jpg

That's one of my plants I put outside about a week ago. You can see the sun burn on the lower leaves

15. Mm, alright. That's really good to know, thanks for the tip. :D

16. No problem anything to help. The sun is just so much more powerful then a light and they have to get used to it

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400106536.574786.jpg

It's way more noticeable in the pic

17. Oh yeah, i can definitely see it now damn. I'll be careful man, i hope your girls do welll~

18. Haha thanks. They grow out of it eventually it's just kinda sketchy

19. I'm also doing a reggie grow. I have alot more plants but most of them are around the same size. I will post more pics later and we can compare through out the grow.  

How big are you trying to get them before you put them outside?

Do you have a fan on them? That will make the stems nice and strong and keep bugs off your plants for the most part. 

20. Right now, because you are under a LED and on a window sill during the day you should only have to water you plants once every three days with a squirt bottle. I good way to tell if they need water is put your finger in the soil and see if it is wet. if it getting bone dry squirt it. if it wet then leave it alone. 

The way I use the MG.... I use a tsp to a gallon. I then fill up my squirt bottle. I have used this strength with all lot of my grows. I normally don't like MG but it works when I don't have anything else. You could always catch a few worms and make a casting bin and use the castings as fertilizer. (They are going to need it)

Hope all this helps