If you were a bum, where would you live?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Starfighter, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Get a van and travel, bum it up anywhere I please

2. I sure feel you about that. I too would love to discover self-reliance and nature.

3. Somewhere there is a lot of alcohol because that's the only time Ive been homeless. FUCK YOU ALCOHOL.

4. Go to a legal state, grow weed in the woods and sell it for booze money and those little 99 cent tuna packs [​IMG]

5. Cancun, Belize, Fiji Islands, Phuket Thailand...sum like that [​IMG]

6. All over. Probably rent a few nights at a motel and other nights take my camping gear and go camping.

7. I was just a "bum" for 10 years straight. Lived in almost every major city in the US for at least a month, hopped frieght trains, the whole deal. I just moved up in the ranks and got myself onto my own property and am ready to do an outdoor grow in the spring.... But if it were to happen again, I'd chose San Francisco, Arcata, or New Orleans.

8. Make it big in Vegas.

Or lose it all like a dumbass

9. Never work and travel everywhere!

10. #110 riceboy, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2015
    "guess I'll be out there"

first I'd get a gym membership to work out and take showers, and i would also try to land some part time job. doesn't matter if its sketchy cause you just gotta do it to survive. money for food gas and blue dream etc..

I live in southern California and I think if anything were to happen and I had to bum it, I'd be a beach bum and sleep in my car. some nights are pretty chilly around the fall and winter seasons. but just imagine a summer night at the beach just smoking to the sound of the ocean while the warm winds breeze around you.

I would also try to travel as much as possible while just pondering on the question of what life is..

11. If it was me id do what albert dankstein said, get a van..
    Fun fact is that i was evicted last year with my wife and kids, we lived in the woods for a few months while i worked over an hour away till i made enough to plant us where we are today

your only as free as you think you are

12. Truth..There are some storms that whip up here that can kill in a matter of minutes if your not prepared and exposed.. Maybe drunk, walking home from the bar without a jacket and that situation could happen to somebody that actually has a place to live. Its not uncommon to see the cops rolling around in their vans, forcing homeless people into them on those cold nights.

13. I was one for a year 21 years old coming to a new city, I'm 29 years old now and it's been an awesome journey

Life is an experiment and the more experiments you make the better ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

14. I'd tramp across the American west until I got to San Diego. Lol

15. In a cockroach infested ol 28 ft travel trailer with no power or water, stuck in some muddy backyard Mississippi junkyard. Full of wolf spiders, ticks, black widows and beer cans. 40 miles from the nearest town with nothing but an ol jail blanket, the scratchy grey ones and half can of spoiled chili.

16. the beach for sure...

17. A homeless shelter most likely.

Second to that id find some rich family, a fairly who own more than one home, then find a way into the house, I'd possibly take an imprint of the key with a potato, then I'd make a new key out of wood with my skillz, then I'd sneak in when nobody was home and squat the shit out of that house.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Mars is lovely this time of year

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

19. Probably Santa monica.
    beautiful weather and economy, though there's fierce competition there with the millions of homeless already around Venice beach.

We've given roaches to the homeless before on glass buying trips to Venice as kids.

20. #120 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016

Same. Never again homeless never again jail!