If you were a bum, where would you live?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Starfighter, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Berkeley, and get free dope!

2. Colorado. I'd use all the money I had left to buy really nice camping/cold weather gear and bum out in one of the national parks. I'd switch campsites every few days/weeks to keep rangers from catching on and hunt/fish for food.

Not my idea I met a guy up in the NC mountains that did this, had a cool dog that lived with him

3. My dream home is right on the side of a mountain in aspen Colorado. And in the future I am going to move there prolly to a normal home cause the ones on side of the mountains are pretty expensive.

4. Oregon.. Fo Sho. Relaxed up in here.. Not the best economy though. But weed is fucking coming out of the woodwork! Always has been. Eugene is a cool town for a chill stoner. Ashland as well. Laterz

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. deep in the woods

6. yeah deep in the forrest in a cave/shelter. never look back.

7. I've actually thought about this a lot. I've always been very outdoorsy and from a young age I would build all sorts if shelters and I eventually started spending more time outside. Recently I have discovered hammock camping and that is something I could do for quite a while. I would most likely choose a small tropical island with a large rasta population, or Northen Californian. Different, yes, but plenty of greens and good vibes. If I would be there for an extended period I would definatly grow some ganj haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. The zoo, with the rest off the dirty stinking apes
    Lol nah

Oregon probably
    Or in a car at a park

9. Out in a forest. With the money, I'd buy seeds and start there.

Attached Files:

10. Someplace isolated and away from people. Warm weather is important. In a forest would be ideal. I could build a tent in a tree and have several stash houses for stuff I would steal....

As it happens, I've got no job and next to no money now, so this might very well be the case...

Check out this series The Legend on Mike Dodge btw. It's somewhat commercial, but a good watch when blazed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2qCZMsxybE

11. Once I was in SF and saw a homeless dude piss in the middle of a park. But yeah I would go there too because the weather is nice usually.

12. Between the bar and the pool, where ? ................I'm not bothered ,...lol

13. The Forrest.... Somewhere kinda near a small town I could barter shit for what I need.. Fuck sitting there sounds boring as fuck. I'd take seeds with me to get a small grow op goin..

It's all just one big conspiracy

14. Im staying in a small area of woodland, got a tent covered in branches to make it hidden. My stuffs stored up in a tree on winch that i can lower down haha. Atm im working on making a platform in the tree canopy to grow on.. eventually il move into to tree when im finished :p

15. If your not trolling, your real as fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Not trolling.. i left out that i have a job and car tho, im in debt so no money for rent haha.. but yeah my place is sick, or will be once treehouse is finished.. atm its just scaffolding in a tree lol: 1408369968728.jpg 1408370078311.jpg

Attached Files:

17. Somewhere warm, so I don't have to go through a winter

-Pretty Python

18. Cali

Dude, where's my car?

19. Id scavenge enough money for a knife and other random simple survival shit and make my way to the forest.
    Build a new country.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo