Ask a professional MILF Hunter anything

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How many milfs have you layed?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #22 Omega369, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    I believe it's to hold the slices together, so the slices don't get separated and so the the lid doesn't smash it because pizza boxes get stacked.

Omega369

3. That's why I go for older ladies. They don't fuck around while enjoy fucking around.

Omega369

4. Grocery stores, bus stops, office buildings, convention centers, bars notorious for cougars.

When I worked at EB games (gamestop in US) surprisingly. They came in with their nerdy son and were usually single. That was my prime time.

Omega369

5. Define GILF?

Technically the 42 y/o was a gilf because all her kids were older than me and had kids.

I'd fuck a 60 year old, but that's probably my max.

Omega369

6. I am far better at pulling numbers working solo. Every single wingman I've ever had always fuck shit up, plus they can't keep up because I'm constantly working the whole bar/area then come back to each one to number close/sleep with that night.

Omega369

7. Movie theaters too I had a couple hit on me

Sent from my C5215 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'm jealous as I hope to one day lay with a mature Italian.

Omega369

9. Very often, like 100% of the time.

Even the 18/19 y/os I've slept with have been on birth control. Some of the older ones had their tubes tied.

Omega369

10. Quite possibly, I grew up in a fucked up home. I'm not sure if you've seen some of my other threads.

Omega369

11. Ages 35+? I'd say 16 or so. Numbers way higher than that for blowjobs/handjobs

Omega369

12. How many MILFs have you banged? How long have you been hunting MILFs?

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

13. I've been professionally hunting cougars since I was 19. Weird because before that I never even considered it. When I turned 19 I was fed up by younger girls games and drama, and older ladies know how to do the NSA thing without being all weird about it.

Omega369

14. lmao you're the man 

15. How old are you? What's your favorite band?

16.  Q: Have you ever run into a Milf's son or daughter the morning after getting laid @ her house?

this happen to me.....
    I was 23 @ the time and meet a 40ish hot Milf in a piano bar on a Friday night.  We clicked and I wound up @ her place taking vodka shots.  Afterwards we made wild rabid love till I passed out, so like an hour.   :smoke:  

Epically hungover the next morning I awoke to kitchen sounds and went to check it out.   The Milf was making breakfast for her high school aged son.  Our eyes met  :confused:.   I  glanced away, then gathered my clothes, left without saying goodbye and headed out catching the cab I called.

crazy times

17. That's pretty cool dawg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #38 Omega369, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    I'm 23 years old

That's a hard question because I like so many bands. I listen to a lot of foo fighters, pendulum, rise against, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Rage against the machine, Mumford and sons, bob Marley, lately I've been getting to the killers. Can't pick just one

Omega369

19. #39 Omega369, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
    Haha good story. I loled at how you locked eyes with her son. I wonder what was going through his mind. Maybe because of you, that kid will grow up to be professional milf hunter.

I have it happen three times. Once was with a 35 year old that had 3 young kids. It was late and night and her daughter decided to open the door to the milfs room (because she couldn't sleep) while I was pounding her from the rear doggy style, my bare ass exposed to the little girl. I don't think the little girl knew what was going on and all she said was "mommy?"

Second time I hooked up with my friends mom during his birthday party while they were all playing halo reach on his Xbox downstairs. Someone spilled coke/rum on my head accidentally, so I went into the bathroom upstairs to take a shower because the one downstairs was broken. The birthday boys mom always had a thing for me since I was young, as I caught her giving me sex eyes A LOT growing up. Now that was this 19 year old pretty decent looking stud, I guess it was time to ride the young calf. Being this divorced cougar, as soon as I came out of the shower, she pulled me into her room next door and pinned me to the bed and pulled off my pants. She was VERY loud and my friends sister (16) who was across the hall must have heard because as I was leaving the room, the sisters door was open and she was like :eek:. My friend never wanted to hang out with me after that, I don't really blame him. I'd be pretty irked if my friend fucked my mom.

Third time I ran into some milf on the city train who complimented my bicycle. We exchanged numbers and I called her up that night and asked if she wanted to go for coffee. She told me she would rather have a quiet night in and has a bottle of wine. I jumped at the chance and fucked this flexible lady. Afterwards I was leaving still putting on my belt when her son comes home from work. We looked at each other and in my mind I was like "well fuck." This guy was 23 years old, how do I know you ask? He was in the same grade as me in highschool, he also bullied me for a couple years until I pulled a knife out on him after he body checked me into a locker. I sorta fast walked for the door, picked up my shoes and ran down the street. Never saw him after that.

Omega369

20. How does it feel to be on my level? 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.