Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Cali for the first time ever Is there any way I could get weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by d-ankushbaby, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Hi guys, Virginia resident here and in May I have finally saved up enough money to visit California for a week. I am so excited because it'll be my first time ever being on the west coast.

I do have a question though. As a Virginia resident, will there be any way for me to get some weed? I hear so much about Cali's weed. If a random person asked for weed where I live, he or she will be seen as sketch. I hear the people of Cali are a lot more laid back, but I feel like asking a random guy on the street will be rude. (or is it?)
    ANY tips for a fun time in Cali will be appreciated :) Thanks guys!!

2. Went there last summer, literally just fined any old guy with long hair and tie die, or anyone of any age male or female with dreadlocks. Not to be stereotypical but every town I went to I managed to find it just asking them

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The easiest way (I think) would be to go down to Venice Beach. Soooooo many stoners there.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Haha, I hung out there a lot when I was younger, a lot of people there are crazy!!

5. #5 Deleted member 281310, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    highjack a dispensary

6. Find someone with a medical card and profit, make sure you dont get sold mids

7. Steer clear of Venice its a fucking shitty tourist trap

8. Any beach would do. Find a bunch of stoners and be like 'sorry to interupt guys, got any bud?'

Easy as that. 100% of the time, a stoner will want to earn some money back.. Either for munchies or etc.

Best method at beach^^^^

In public? Eh just gotta be stereotypical and ask anyone who looks like a crack dealer.

9. It's really not sketch here in California. I have walked around asking for weed here in Monterey, and 2 guys have offered to smoke me up/ gave me some of their weed. I finally got weed from someone who I didn't really know who randomly smoked me up outside a Walgreens. A reencounter with the guy. The point im making though is if you look, especially in beautiful, touristy areas such as Monterey along the coastal bike trail, you will find that occasional stoner/homeless guy you can totally get some weed off of.

10. Follow your nose :)

That would be robbery ;)…. You can't "hijack" something that is not a vehicle and not moving.

hi·jack
    ˈhīˌjak/
    <div>verb

1. \t\t<div>1.
      \t\t<div>illegally seize (an aircraft, ship, or vehicle) in transit and force it to go to a different destination or use it for one's own purposes.
      \t
      \t</div>\t
    </div></div>

12. west coast dispensary bud is the best

13. find that and ur good

14. Hit up a head shop and you'll be for sure to meet a buddy right away!

15. Yup this for sure!

When I went I never had to pick up, but, when I visited my brother he said there were Craig lists posts which sold dat dankity dank

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. This