What games do you play high?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by bwilliams420, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Gta online on PS3 is pretty sweet while stoned

2. I gotta try gta while high... Anyway you proples got any good apps? And if someone already said, lemme know which one

3. Peggle stoned, castle crashers drunk

4. #144 Brickk, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    Drifting in forza motorsport <3

5. I got Paper Mario for Gamecube! $35 without the case. Might have gotten a little ripped off but I didn't want to buy it online for some reason. Waiting on my memory card and then I'm good to go!
    My wife and I have this weird thing only when we get baked and play Paper Mario where we have to eat a ton of Jimmy John's sandwiches throughout the entire play. idk we're weirdos but I'm so stoked for that memory card to get here so we can play [​IMG]

6. Team Fortress 2, Audiosurf and Borderlands with friends!

7. I'm on an Elder Scrolls kick at the moment. I've been playing Oblivion and Skyrim, just need to find a copy of Morrowind somewhere. I used to love me some Morrowind, it's a shame how simplified the sequels are.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gta 5 or black ops 2 on the 360

9. #149 jmiko58, Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2015
    Fallout 4 I get completely lost building settlements and scavenging haha besides that any Rayman games kick ass baked

10. Dota 2 halo 5 and call of duty black ops 3

11. I just got Diablo 3 (I'm late to the party I know) but I'm having great fun playing it baked

12. fallout fallout and more fallout that game has literally replaced my sleep schedule its insane

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bro I just got it too. If you have it on xbox add me: VAMPIR3FR0G the o I'd a zero lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

14. Been really into Star Wars Battlefront. That game is so damn fun when i'm baked. And Halo 5 too, but sometimes that game can kill my high because i'm competitive on it. Currently playing Batman Arkham Knight.

15. Lately Fallout 4 but my go to is Diablo 3. Easy to take in a few bowls then mindlessly kill hundreds

Sent from my LG-H740 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. A big pastime of my buddies and I is getting fried and playing super smash bros melee. That game is great whether you're high or not. Anyone know if there is a melee thread on here? I couldn't find one but it definitely should exist

17. #157 Danksnuurf, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    Gotta be some csgo

18. Lately has been Diablo 3 on PC and Fallout 4 on Xone. I love games that you can sink time into.

19. This is odd but I play iPhone games and stupid as they are lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. League of legends just sit top and play tryndamere

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app