Best place for hiding a bong?

Discussion in 'General' started by KaliKush25, Mar 10, 2014.

1. So I just bought a bong for the first time and to go along with it, I picked up some killer bud. I got 10 grams of Durban Poison for around $80. I just have one question. Where is the best place to hide a bong. I live at home with my parents so I don't just want to leave it out in my room so that they will see it. I also share a room with by brother but he is at college and only comes home like every three weekends, however when he is home for the summer, he will probably be up there all the time. What is a good spot to hide it? Its about 2 feet tall. I was thinking about just putting it in an old backpack that I don't really use anymore and just keeping it in my closet. However with that, I always run the risk of reeking up my room. So what are some good hiding spots you guys have came up with that worked well? Thanks for the help!

2. I put a long tube sock around mine and put it in my closet behind a shelf. People have actually searched my closet yet not once has it been discovered :bongin:

Lol. Like a baseball sock? That's actually a pretty good idea because I have a dark painted closet with no light. So if I put like a black/navy baseball sock over it it would probably blend in pretty well.

4. Sounds like a good plan to me! Glad i could help